Your longest fight

Argomirr

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camoran we both pulled out all of our tricks and it was a long hard battle becuase he kept healing himself

ah well ya have to be quick ya see, if ya a warrior its quite easy

if ya a ranger or a mage well...bring lots of heath pots ha!

my longest fight is well heres a list XD

Vanllia: Umbra! ( a lot my Mage Apprentice in the frist 5 seconds :rolleyes:

DLC Dagons Champion in the Razor DLC

Mod: Balog Ha! how fun

In order of annoyance...

Balrogs...

Frost titans...

clanfears (ok, this might be ez for some of u, but the reflect damage thing is REALLY GAY, I have to resort to marksman or something)

agronak, once again the reflect damage makes me die before i could kill him =.=

I remember coming out of a dungeon once. due to mods, my character was dealing 12 damage with each punch, and 24 fatigue damage alongside it, and this bandit decided to attack me. after a while of leaping around and hand-to-sword combat, I had drained him of fatigue while using magic to heal my own fatigue, which didn't go fast enough for me to run out of magicka, and shield effects protected me. basically, I'm invulnerable, and this bandit glitched out so he isn't taking any health damage. He got back up, and I had to knock him down seven more times before I realized this futile, so i took forty bottles of skooma and got the hell out of there. of course, he still appears when I fast travel from time to time, so technically my fight with him isn't over. He comes in at the weirdest times, like when your following Baurus to the sewers. he's like the chicken from family guy, just appearing out of nowhere with a yell and a sword swing.

rofl i had a similar encouter with the zombie in the sewers

LOL that reminds of the chicken fight in family guy xD

Longest fight...

I was going to try to get the armor form the mod Ayleidoon Karan. I grabbed my best equipment and 3 well armed CM partners and proceeded to Welke. I get there and see a horde of undead and necromancers from MMM. After maybe 10 minutes they are all killed, for good ( I hate the rezzing undead!).

So i go to the other side of the ruin and see two of the skelly guards placed in by Ayleidoon Karan 1 archer and 1 sword wielder. Now I was warned that they would be a tough fight, so I equipped my Superhealy amulet. I then fired my sneak attack arrow thinking that it was just a simple skelly archer that would be hit and crumble to dust. He didn't. He then shot 3 arrows at full power in about 1.5 seconds at me while my 3 great kind lovely companions wailed on the swordsman. So here I was dip-duck-dive-doging my little breton rear off trying to avoid becoming some sort of porcupine race concept sketch and trying to run up and stab the blasted bowman. After 3 minutes of this I decided to help my minions and took the swordsman out in about 3 more minutes by placing him between me and the archer so the archer would kill his ally and not my wonderful self.

Then, while triumphantly dodging arrows over my fallen foe, I saw the most horrible thing ever... Another blasted swordsman was running up. He must have heard his buddies up top and decided to join in the fun. Anyway, by this time my mage companion was attacking the archer (smart girl she is) so I have to go and get his attention again so she can keep whailing on it. then out of nowhere comes a few imps that decide they hate swordsman #2 and jump on his sword while my two warriors are attacking him.

Back to the archer. I'm getting sick of him and pull out my cheating sword of whoop-A and start wailing on him. I see his health bar slowly ticking away where most others would be popping up to White Gold Tower from the force of the hit. I finally kill the pincushion machine, and loot his evil corpse. Me and the mage run over to help the two warriors who have been taking turns going unconscious against the swordsman and we finally kill it.

I then open up my inventory, look at my spoils, close inventory, and proceed to run as far away as possible in hopes of grabbing more companions for when I actually enter the ruins.

I take my second step in flight... And I get a CTD...

My fight never happened.

No loot.

No triumph of killing the evil abominations.

Nothing.

The last 30-40 minutes are gone.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

definately umbra.

it is strange i just started a new account and are level 2. i have the slidder a little less from the middle but everything is so easy to kill. i am useing no cheats or mods. mayB its cas i am a nord and i am usassully a woodelf

I could not complete the Midas Magic quest in the Ayleid Afterworld. There were two indestructible liches that could raise skeletons. I was a powerful mage and could heal myself well with spells. I would try to keep the liches separate from each other and their skeletons. I would hit and run. I would heal myself, attack, get injured badly, run away, heal myself, and return. I disarmed all the skeletons and threw their weapons out in the water where they couldn't get them. I fought those liches for two hours. I must have died five times. I finally gave up and used cheat commands to get back to Tamriel.

so far? try fighting the gatekeeper in SI at a high level w/ maxed difficulty w/ no enchanted weapon or buffs. he regens health FAST. prolly took me about 20 mins of constant jumping, dodging and 3 suits of armor to finally kill the *censored*.

• 2 weeks later...
For some reason Goblin Warlords took me quite some time to finish off too.

Yeah I think in vanilla mode those things can take ages if my character is a bit green.

With mods I've had battles go for hours.

I like placing buffed up badguys in the middle of cities and watching what happens.

• 2 months later...

For me it was the fight during the quest for Meridias Shrine, the one with all the necromancers. Necromancers can be hard to fight beacause they always run away the balsted cowards.

Also the aylied(I know I spelled that wrong) statues from the ultimate hiest. Yes with my level 4 thief who's only weapon was a puny iron dagger that was a long fight. Strike run away, strike run away.....