Your longest fight

Argomirr

Against Myself when i forgot that i had a weapon that deals 1381 Damage.. I got owned. Note to self. If your gonna fight yourself Make sure you don't have the reflect damage item.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what would happen if it were possible to make reflect damage reflect against itself. That would be a ridiculously long fight, until a bystander catches the reflected energy.

My longest was against Mannimarco. My brother set the difficulty to the top without me noticing, I proceeding to drink over 100 potions of healing and chip away at his health.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going with Markar Camoran too, on 75% difficulty, and with the Mage equipment mod and supreme magicka installed. I was fighting with 107% reflect spell and still had problems.

A very long fight is also beating the dragons from "dragon invasion"

Oh, and finlly those will-o-the-wisp, I avoid them as often as possible.

My longest fight was with Mankar Camoran.Eldamil was useless. So even though it was 2 on 3, it felt like 1 on 3. While fighting, after I killed Raven and Ruma, I used the staff of worms, after they disappear and Mankar brings them back, they just go to Mankar's throne and just watch the fight. I had accidentally hit Eldamil with the Staff of Worms after he died, so when he respawned, he did the same as Raven and Ruma. I'm fighting him and all of my weapons break. His weapons break as well. We went from fighting with swords and staves to an all-out boxing match. It actually lasted a week! (I wasn't on constantly. Maybe for a few hours a day.) After days of fighting, I realized I had a sigil stone in my posession. I then enchanted a dagger and took him out like a fly.

• 2 weeks later...

My longest fight would have to be one of two I had recently, thanks to Martigen's Monster Mod:

(1) Breaching Sancre Tor at level 51 and max difficulty. I took on at least 12 Lich Kings and Lich Lords with their summons, 6 or 8 skeletons, a healthy dose of zombies, and at least a few Gloom Wraiths, by myself. When I started I had a full set of Perfect Madness Armor, enchanted Perfect Madness Longsword, enchanted Daedric Dagger, and enchanted Perfect Amber Bow. Two and a half (game) days later, when I finally triumphed, all of that equipment was pretty much worn out.

(2) I can't remember the cave, but it was around level 30 and about 3/4 difficulty. Fifteen Minotaurs, twenty Land Dreughs, a dozen trolls, four or five Spriggans and their bears, a couple will-o-the-wisps, and a few other things for good measure. They just kept coming, pretty much non-stop. The only reason I survived was I found a narrow passage where only one or two could attack me at a time. It probably took two (real life) hours to kill them all.

My longest fight was... I can't remember the dungeon name but it is filled with lotsa ogres. Since my armor was too weak and my health really low, I have to do the hit and run style. To make it worse, I didn't fight a single ogre, there was a bunch of them and I kept running into another one while I shoot their fugly face with arrows. After a long long run in the dungeon, I barely can get out of the dungeon and they are still on my tail so I find a largest rock that I can climb nearby and stay there and keep shooting. After a while, my arrow supply run out and I had to use weak spells on them. Finally two of them left, since my mana run out too, I had to go down there and poke them with sharp blade of mine and retreat a few distance to stay away from their head-chop.

The gatekeeper. I had 2 companion mods running and i had them run in for me while i spectral formed and they all got slaughtered..so i hit him and ran..hit him and ran probally took me around 20 mins to get him down

Mine was against dream minotaurs.

not because of the level, but because of the conditions: i played a low level wizard.

without spells, with an armor i didn't be able to use and with a weapon i was not efficient with, i had to hit and flee, again and again. i'm sure it took me one hour.