Your longest fight

Argomirr

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orc Vampire, lvl 1, against entire Imperial city, no armor (until after I stole from guards) and H2H the whole way, FREAKIN AWESOME.

he looked like a weird green Korean guy who got his face ran over by a wagon carrying couple tons of rice...

What's the longest lasting fight you ever had in Oblivion?

Mine would be that time a fought Umbra with the difficulty slider almost completely to the right. I've been hitting her with my axe for almost 30 minutes, and just at the point where I was starting to think that she had actully become immortal or something like that, I killed her. I used about 50 Restore Health potions! :D

I feel with you, i hate this too.

Fighting long long time on the arena, only one hit left and *catching* the enemy uses a potion :ohmy: :wallbash:

• 4 months later...
Do you use armor and weapons from mods? Sometimes those are pretty powerful, and even with the difficulty all the way up you'll have access to it at lower levels when creatures aren't meant to withstand it. It's not like the vanilla armors where stronger ones are available as level increases, almost by necessity. You've got access to high-end equipment from, usually, exiting the sewers.

Dunno if this is my longest fight...or it would count as a fight...

But me...against...a deer...

yes! I know wierd right?...But they are the most difficult thing to kill in oblivion...they run and jump to fast for me to hit with my arrows...

@@#!@!@#!@!%%pie! deer!!

Edited by Scorch621

Hooo, actually happened last night -

Finally went up against a frost giant (Fran's mod) and took it down. Realized it was pretty tough, so I restarted the fight with the difficulty all the way up. DAMN, I couldn't heal myself fast enough I had to go into god mode. Even then it took me a good 20min to take that sucker down.

And what did I get? A free heart and a chest filled to the brim with...23 gold.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Do you use armor and weapons from mods? Sometimes those are pretty powerful, and even with the difficulty all the way up you'll have access to it at lower levels when creatures aren't meant to withstand it. It's not like the vanilla armors where stronger ones are available as level increases, almost by necessity. You've got access to high-end equipment from, usually, exiting the sewers.

No I play PS3. :wallbash:

What's the longest lasting fight you ever had in Oblivion?

Mine would be that time a fought Umbra with the difficulty slider almost completely to the right. I've been hitting her with my axe for almost 30 minutes, and just at the point where I was starting to think that she had actully become immortal or something like that, I killed her. I used about 50 Restore Health potions! :D

I feel with you, i hate this too.

Fighting long long time on the arena, only one hit left and *catching* the enemy uses a potion :ohmy: :wallbash:

I know an easy way to complete most fights in the arena, when the gates go down walk out a little, turn right, jump up onto where the wall kind of slants and keep jumping left and right until you reach a high enough spot out of reach and reign hell with a bow and arrows!! :biggrin: