Funniest kill

Argomirr

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to kill everyone by blasting them with my paralyze staff then running up and stabbing them with my lightning dagger before they hit the ground. Man would they go flying sometimes.

In other news, Oblivion totally copied me. I enchanted an ebony dagger and named it dagger of lightning, then picked one up later with that same name but with only half the power (mine was enchanted with a sigil stone). Took me a while to notice I'd been using the crappy one, because it was ebony too.

• 3 weeks later...

I poison my arrows with fatigue poison.

When I shoot an enemy, they chase me.

If I time it right, I run down a steep hillside with them in pursuit. When the fatigue kicks in, for some reason, they jump off the cliff face or off the hillside and fly out of site. I can usually find them very far away, dead from impact.

That never gets old!

One time in particular I was running from a vampire on a low angle hill.

I'm looking foreword when all of a sudden the vampire comes flying past me and smacks head-first into a boulder. His health dropped on impact but he was still alive.

He bounced up in the air and cartwheeled over the boulder, where there was a steep drop off, and died once he hit the ground.

Funny thing was that while he was in the air he made his death cry.

It was like he knew he was going to die once he hit the ground so he kinda gave up before it happened.

lol

I use those steep slopes to finish off guards. Just beat them to near dead then let them run too fast down a hill and gravity does the rest. I also love beating them down and then letting some puny enemy like an imp or mudcrab strike the killing blow...no bounty for me! :thumbsup:

at one point, while doing the spies quest in the main story line, I stood ontop of cloud ruler temple and, for fun, shot a random arrow to where I thought the Mythic Dawn Agents met at the runestone.

a few seconds later..."The Mythic Dawn agent named Saveri Faram is dead. I should continue to search for other spies and locate their base in Bruma. Perhaps I should speak to Captain Burd, as Jauffre suggested."

I walk down to the stone and find a dead Mythic Dawn agent lying next to the runestone. xD yay for lucky marksmanship.

Edited by MexicoWolf

I wish I could remember who it was specifically, but I did a little breaking and entering into a house in Bravil, and the guy started to attack me, and he suddenly donned mythic dawn armor in the process (this was before I'd done the part where you break into Dagon's shrine). Guards came into the house and started attacking him instead of me, and I walked off scott free. Gotta love it...

I was walking down a corridor in some old fort, and I come to this hallway with a pressure plate tripped ceiling flail trap.

There was also a rat in the hall.

As soon as the rat saw me he bounded over to get some tasty argonion flesh.

Within his second leap he landed in the middle of the plate.

The mace fell and knocked him into the back of the hall.

I was fighting two bears at the same time - a brown and black one (absolutely terrifying experience).

I ended up just casting lightening spells and downing potions as fast as I could.

When the mist from the electronic blasts cleared, the bears were lying dead on top of one another, both of their mouths open in angry roars of hot bear sex.

It's not really a kill, per say- but I was rampaging through Bruma (what gives those nords the right to build a city in cold mountains? Bastards) and I shocked the 'immortal' guard captain and he went all stretchy before coming back to life and chasing me again.

I ended up causing him to explode all over the streets over and over again with a huge fireball spell, then stretching his limbs as far as I could before he woke up - snapping back into a normal person and starting the process over again.

I know I have more, but those are the only ones I can think of. :/

Edited by Mud Crab Carl

• 5 months later...
Best laugh I can remember is I was running around in this conjurer ayllied ruin, and one of the guys tripped a cave in trap... Also not only did they kill them self but they became one with the stones that fell and got stretched out twisted around like a rubber band and stretched down a hall and around a corner vibrating / twitching the whole while after the rocks stretched the body as far as it was going to making a rapid thumping sound. Edited by Sir Henry Echo