⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Funniest kill

Argomirr

I have a test mod, one with epic equip, making me invulnerable, 100 H2H 100 Str, you know the drill.

So I was flying around Chorrol, after punching a beggar to death, and the guards were running down below.

As you may or may not know, guards are so determined to get you, they will go on rooftops to get ya. So the guard suddenly appeared in the sky ( I was higher then the chapel's tower roof ) and he started ranting about the law.

When I resisted the arrest, he fell to his death, as did two other guards who flew up here as well.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a set up kill made by myself with adoring fan. I didn't save it as I did want to keep him alive. Using the arrow effect mod (allows arrows to have a glowing effect if enchanted or shoot from an enchanted bow) I was able to shoot an arrow straight up in the night sky while still being able to track its VERY long travel path. It makes a slight arch and landed a fair distance away in town. So marking where I was and the direction I shoot and bringing the fan to the landing spot I made the shot again. About a min later from when I shoot the arrow it landed on it's mark perfectly. Very satisfying.

Two--wait, three-- of my favorites are the results of CM partners, and in one case, Jm's Bar fights as well.

First one: One of my partners is killed (well, unc) in a dungeon by a minotaur. Rather than going flying, she skidded backwards out of the chamber on her butt at mach 2.

Second one: My Xivilai companion, Xaurax, and I (created by Dunmermaiden) and I are in that inn in Bruma. I have JM's Bar fight, non-lethal. the battle spills out onto the streets,. Xaurax is knocked out, and he goes sailing up, up, and over the wall right out of Bruma! Better yet, he came back into town through the gates, so he really did get knocked out of town.

Third one, I have a video uploaded on youtube of a bar fight. One of the NPCs who came with the mod got whacked and went skidding across the fountain outside the Oak and crosier on his face.

well, I have been playing this game for a damn long time, so really I don't remember any particular one, yet there has to be a funny one for sure.

But once there were a guy chasing after me, I dove into water with my breath water enchantment, with him coming after me. So I paralyzed him repeatedly there and he couldn't get on surface and eventually drowned, lol.

also, mobs chasing after me from uphill and landing on a distant spot and dying... is fun too...

• 2 months later...

So I was playing around with God Mode, and AllSpells, etc. Just the console stuff. I saw "Fingers of the Mountain", and how it was just this OUTRAGEOUS spell. As I'm just standing in Bravil, I say to myself, "alright, this'll be good."

Zap.

Ka-BOOM

About half the town died that day. As well as most of the guards in the ensuing chase across the country side.

-OneTrueForky

• 4 months later...
Once, when I was doing the first Dark BRotherhood quest, (the Rufio one), I woke him up by accident and he started to run for the door. I shot him in the back with an arrow, and he just froze in midair in the doorframe :smile: Other than that, it was probably when some falling rocks in Oblivion crushed my follower and a daedra he was trying to kill :confused:

QoneTrueForky:

If you are playing around with AllSpells, try out the AOE blessings like Akatosh's or Kynareths Blessing. Use it in a town near the resident church. Whatch it spread around, affecting all NPCs. Since it boosts about all stats including speed, lean back and watch the NPCs zip past you at crazy speed XD

I have had a lot of fun with kills. Most of those had to do with scripts running havoc XD

I once started kind of a brawl in the imperial city market district to try out some new spells. ALL NPCs present went "KILL!" on me and finally I keeled over dead. But for some reason the kill music did not play and the "load save" screen did not appear. I was just lying on the floor face-down and the NPCs went on with their daily schedules. I was confused and tried opening the menu, but of corse it did not work, because technically I was very dead. I typed in tfc to fly around in the areae and watched the NPCs go on their merry way, ignoring my corpse rotting away.

Then all of a sudden I noticed a commotion at one of the gates to the market district. It was one of my companions (!) which was based on Valeria's scripts. I had left her two towns over, ordering her to wait for me. She blasted into the market district and made good use of the ton of midas spells I had tought to her using the "teach spells to others" mod. She obviously saw them as hostile since they had killed me. Only after all NPCs in the direct vincinity were dead or knocked out, she turned to me and resurrected me with a grumpy face and a charming "What are you doing lying around? We have work to do!"

Valeria scripts allow the option of being resurrected by the companion once per day, which I had totally forgotten about O.o So obviously it does not matter where you leave the companion, they will travel through half of Tamriel and kill everything in their way to resurrect you XDD

Edited by chakaru11

• 1 month later...

The 2 funniest kills I have had: The first was in the training dungeon. The first goblin. Using my modded bow and arrows, I aimed for the center of his back. He was laying face down and I swa where the arrow was sticking out of: Right where the Sphincter muscle is! ROTFLMAO

The second was in the Sigil Tower of the Cheydinhal Oblivion Gate. The level right below the Sigil Stone. The was a Daedroth standing there with its back to me. I switched to my modded bow, aimed at its rump, and that daedroth reared up and let out a loud squeel and slide slow down the ramp on the right side, blocking it. First time I ever heard a daedroth squeel. I managed to keep that spoiled brat Farwil and his buddy alive with my custom Heal Wounds - Other targeted spell.