⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Funniest kill

Argomirr

Pushing spells are always fun. I once achieved a cascade effect, I pushed a guard over Bravil bridge, while three NPCs were crossing. He shoved them in the canyon on the rocks. But they were shoved in their idle stance, and hovered over the ground, bridge, in the air for three feet and down in the canyon.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day in bravil my argonion was sleeping at a inn, when he heard foot steps. A strange man appeared telling me to kill, I was stunned. Unfortuniyly I didn't sleep long enough so slept some more becuase I was wating for the stores to open. Next time I wake up I heard foot steps I thought it was that strang man so as soon the door opens I sent a war axe strait down on the...... Adoring fan who was saying “by Azura,by Azura even though he was dead layin on the floor in a weird position.

I had 2 great ones with my new character.

1) rounding a corner I saw a rat, BLAST IT was my first thought, so i hit it with a fireball as it was mid bound, it did a full backflip and a half and landed on its back in one of those open fort chests :P

2) coming around another corner(finally got me some arrows) and i see a conjurer, she saw me first :S I quickly draw and fire at her. My round goes over the shoulder of the stunted scamp and into the middle of her top lip just as the scamp was bringing in the shoulder for a hit xD

Using a push spell, it was only supposed to "push" them over onto the ground (I was testing something), but when I used it, it sent them flying super high and far away, and my expression was this: :mellow: Then later on when I was hunting deer, I found the Legion guy's body out near Bruma when I was testing near Bravil :blink:

One time I decided to have fun killing Imperial Guards, so I entered in watch tower in IC, cast a fireball with 100 Damage, lasts 100 seconds and with 100ft Area of Effect + difficulty set on 0. 7-8 guards started rebounding of the walls for few seconds. Sick, but very funny xD

I think it's funny when you do a non-power attack punch and the npc goes flying 300 kilometres (a little over-exaggerated...) .

One time I made my own mod so people go ragdolling after death and did a foward fist power attack on the adoring fan atop of dive rock. Man I wish you could have seen that

Edited by TheEliminater

Using a push spell, it was only supposed to "push" them over onto the ground (I was testing something), but when I used it, it sent them flying super high and far away, and my expression was this: :mellow: Then later on when I was hunting deer, I found the Legion guy's body out near Bruma when I was testing near Bravil :blink:

WTF that is hilarias. You should save that one as a separate model and put it in tesnexus

Edited by TheEliminater

Is valid the funniest kill that not happened? if so:

Once upon a time, long ago when "Ruined Tail" and "Tears of the Fiend" was still young mods I played them...

Well, trying to make the story short, my beloved character went into an inn to recover from the hard wandering around doing nothing at all for the day.

After wasting some time listening the people around and talking with a few of them (this inn was filled of all sort of guys, ranging from Imperial legionnaires to master skill trainers) I rent a bed and go to sleep.

With no avail for sure (as always happen in this kind of situation), there was that guy that looked as a paladin of sorts which thought good idea disturbing my sleep and so start a long speech about a bunch of nonsense I understand nothing other than seeming a huge misunderstanding. Soon enough he tires of his own voice (which I don't remember if was voiced at all at that time) he take out the sword and attack me...

Yet sleepy and understanding nothing about the buzz, I just could not see evil in him and did what I always do in that situation, I yield and I don't know if because the natural personality or just because that character was one the fresh beauty races popping from all the Nexus he accepts and is where everything went astray.

That seen to break the quest, he just stand still there and it would be the end of the story... but no!

Those people bellow noticed the fight and came forth and began to bash the poor guy around... the fight went down stair into the main inn room and even the innkeeper was helping to beat the paladin which at this point had left a few corpses on the way, himself cursed with the dreaded "essential" flag.

At this point I (me, along with the character) was laughing to LOL and took a place behind the inn counter to assist the frail without being disturbed... and so the Quixote manage to go out by the main door and I follow... well, I try doing so... just I became trapped behind the counter by a pillow and low roof... no kidding :)

Nothing the good old TCL could not solve and so I go out and the fight is still hot, just something was amiss I sensed, and soon enough I notice it was the paladin was dressed as Adan and even today I think it was that female khajiit innkeeper who stole his gear at one the many faints he must have had at this point (suspicion reinforced by her being trainer of sneak or something on the thief line).

Two more legionnaires was coming from the road... but at this point I deemed better to reset the game and reload from a previous save to avoid quest breaking situations. Man, that was funny, seriously, the most fun experience I ever got with Oblivion and I had several funny experiences with the game.

Well, I posted it on the mod's thread and soon enough they included a condition to prevent yielding. Someway I felt sad they did :)

Edited by nosisab

i was a paladin with a hammer and shield (using deadly reflex) and i was in a cave,squishing rats with my hammre,when all of a sudden i hear a sound and got frightened.i screamed AHH! and hit the shield bash key out of reflex,then out of nowhere a skeleton came out with a sword.the shield hit him so hard his bones flew all over the place