ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Bd Gateway errors and other slowness

AlienSlof

This may be browser specific, I don't know - if it is, then that's an easy fix at my end.

Lately, I've found Skyrim Nexus section to be getting increasingly sluggish, often just timing out with the 'bad gateway' error. At the time of writing this, it's at its worst - mid afternoon, England - making my search for something specific very difficult. Some days it seems fine, then others, such as today, it's nearly unusable.

Another unrelated issue I've noticed, which again could be browser or coding, I don't know for sure - when I've run a search, then looked at a mod, and gone back to the search result (using the back button), the search results are forgotten and I have to type the search string in all over again. This can be quite annoying when there are several pages of a certain type of thing.

I am using Safari on both Mac and PC if that helps. The problems behave the same regardless of which platform I'm browsing on at the time.

Kia ora

We pay for add free decent service, they want put the price up and the site is unusable

They are not getting on top of the script kiddies out there and it basically screwing good people.

I guess it could be they lost the plot with load management but I doubt it.

Almost a waste of money with mod authors taking support off site so we have to sign in some other

place to get support

My news posts in the site news covers this extensively, dating all the way back to January. We're still working on it and we hope to have something soon .

Kiwi, if you are proficient in Linux server environments, skilled in OOO PHP, a qualified MySQL cluster engineer and experienced in cloud server architecture then by all means offer your services up to us. We're looking for someone like you. Otherwise be patient like everyone else while we get to grips with the sheer scope of the task in front of us. Your words are neither helpful nor necessary. Thanks.

Kia ora

I've chilled a lot, reading mu post I need to say sorry man, I know you guys work

your butts off to look after things here.

The frustration of taking days to do what should take hours got to me and having trouble just

trying to read posts has not help my dispossession at all.

Again I apologize, my post was not kosha at all, sorry

A more positive way to see this is to look back to the summer and compare then to now, at least now we can access stuff and the site is usable, it's a huge improvement over what it was.