Dear Nexus

Dashyburn

I've been using them since they were still called X.com and were giving people $20 apiece to join. It made selling old hardware on eBay a whole lot easier. I even used them for business purposes for about 8 years. I had a total of 2 disputes over the last 20+ years, both resolved in my favor. I've switched banks many times over that time frame too and never had any issues with any of that information being in their hands either.

Statistically speaking, using credit cards or debit cards over the internet (with reputable sites that have proper payment processors) is extremely safe. And the credit card companies usually have a policy that you don't get nailed for fraud when it does happen.

However, if someone has had a bad experience personally, or knows someone who has, or has simply read too many reports of problems, you'll likely never convince them it's safe regardless of what the statistics say.

I appreciate every response here, It pains me to not support something that I have benefitted from and enjoyed since 2012 (lost old account but it's still here, Burn70) I do use online transactions if there's no other way around it, I recharge my phone with a voucher cause I can, ah what the hell, Premium incoming.

I went to sign up for Prem, it default selects yearly membership which I changed to a month, entered details, ticked the box and was about to confirm but noticed the membership details had not changed to monthly, still showing yearly details and price, is this normal? The details don't change, this is scaring me, even though you have selected a month, the details say it's for a year. I will wait for a response here before going ahead, thanks.

That page uses JavaScript in order to function properly. If you have disabled JavaScript in your browser or you are using an extension like "NoScript" or similar to block JavaScript from working properly on Nexus Mods then this will affect how the page works. The page won't actually allow you to pay if you have JavaScript disabled.

If you are saying you could pay, but the price isn't changing, then that would suggest something in your setup is blocking some of our JavaScript but not all of it, and we'd like to know what browser and extensions you are using so we can better understand how we can replicate this issue.

I have tried for several days to get someone to contact me about getting my account back.

I did receive an email I think Monday, but it looked like a very automated response with the same hints on how to recover my account, all of which I have already explained are not available, and does anyone keep a sales receipt from 10 years ago? The email was lsomewhat personalized with a warning about not bothering them over the weekend as I had.

I am mcdanielskh. I have (had) an OG lifetime premium account from back when those were a thing. I had not used my login in over a year thus it requires authentication. However, in the past year I have changed my Phone and service provider so texting my number on file does not work. Also, my ISP has been taken over by another company (was metrocast then it became Atlantic Broadband, now its Breaseline and they suck bad. They tell me that there is no way to recover my old email address [email protected] and I will have to create a new one. Fine, except how can I authenticate my mcdanielskh account on Nexus now? Additionally, I apparently made Dark0ne mad at me for going on this forum last weekend complaining because I had not been given any help when I had not waited long enough. Which is true, I neglected to realize that they don't have anyone to help over the weekend. So, I apologized and have been patiently waiting. It's now Tuesday night and I have not been contacted, and I can't seem to find my previous posts on this forum. Am I still the problem here? should I just stay quiet and hope that someday someone will try to contact me about my account authentication issue?

Dark0ne if your monitoring, please help. Even though I rubbed you the wrong way, for that I have and again apologies, but I know that you if anyone can help me. I know it's been a while since I have been online but I'm sure you know I am mcdanielskh.

If anyone has an idea of what I can do, please let me know.

V/R

mcdanielskh aka Pondersythe

Edited by Guest

Please don't hijack threads with unrelated posts.

We deal with account recovery via the support email, so you've done the right thing. We've had a lot of emails over the weekend so it can take a few days to catch up. If the regular recovery options in the support article don't apply it's very likely that you've lost access to the account for good.