FALLOUT 4 IS GOING NEXT-GEN

pepperman35

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

free updates or not. i fear it will be be impossible to overcome the rendering limitations and other shortcomings of an old game engine and graphics interface. we will see how starfield works with an updated engine...

Didn't Skyrim SE come from them back-porting some of the changes for Fallout 4 into Skyrim in order to jazz it up for the new consoles?

If Starfield is the next version of the Creation Engine, then it's possible some of the stuff the developed for it (or for Fallout 76) could be backported to Fallout 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't Skyrim SE come from them back-porting some of the changes for Fallout 4 into Skyrim in order to jazz it up for the new consoles?

If Starfield is the next version of the Creation Engine, then it's possible some of the stuff the developed for it (or for Fallout 76) could be backported to Fallout 4.

Yep, Skyrim SE was simply Skyrim LE ported to the 64bit engine.

I am actually kinda/sorta/almost looking forward to Starfield. From what I have seen, it should be interesting. When the release the CK for it, it's gonna be REALLY interesting. :D

Starfield is going to keep getting delayed until they get the requisite # of "pre-orders" (i.e. cash in hand). They they will let loose the train wreck that has been every release they have made in the last 5 years..... This mess is by design.

*Yawn* Another made up conspiracy theory based on absolutely nothing.