Which faction do you dislike the "most"?

StormWolf01

Are you guys conspiring with my wife? If I drink much more OJ, I am going to drown in it. And Zinc has become a staple of my rather limited diet...... I am not doing to bad. Feel like I was run over by a truck, several times...... but, nothing I won't recover from, eventually. It's just takin' longer than I would really like. :D

Thanks for the thoughts though. Much appreciated.

Oh the smartass in me could have a field day with that one. Such an open invitation! :Laugh:

But I like ya too much to kick ya when you're down ;) :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys conspiring with my wife? If I drink much more OJ, I am going to drown in it. And Zinc has become a staple of my rather limited diet...... I am not doing to bad. Feel like I was run over by a truck, several times...... but, nothing I won't recover from, eventually. It's just takin' longer than I would really like. :D

Thanks for the thoughts though. Much appreciated.

Oh the smartass in me could have a field day with that one. Such an open invitation! :laugh:

But I like ya too much to kick ya when you're down :wink: :laugh:

I do appreciate that. :)

I didn't see any evidence of gunners in concorde. Just raiders, and a deathclaw..... so, they were likely far enough away from quincy, that the gunners didn't care any more. And WAS it gunners in Lexington? Or was that raiders as well???

For what I remember they where not chased by gunners after Quincy, but definitely by raiders at some point. There's even some remarks about it on one off the raiders terminals. One wanted Preston's hat, iirc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The insitutute is dislike the most.

Though some individuals are not as evil

I felt really bad blowing them up because so many of them were sohappy about me being there, whereas all other factions take you for granted.

Danse calling me civilian I would have gone like this:

"You are YOU calling a civilian?

I get it the BOS derives its linage from an Infantry regiment (this may not be canon) . Even if I wasnt a genuoine war hero (and I am ) but I was an ACTUAL member of the ACTUAL US Army.

It's is YOU who is the civilian, and the BOS have a lot to learn from someone like me, you'd do well to listen."