Modding in the Witcher 3 Next-Gen Update

Pickysaurus

First and foremost I love what you guys are doing helping folk integrating mods into the next gen update thats just classy I say. But I was wondering if we could get a updated or compatible Complete animations mod for the next gen? I have always really enjoyed watching Gerald drink potions before his battles as they did in Witcher one and two I dont know why they took it off in the third game at any road thanks for the hard work guys and good luck on the path!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #118982548.

Navion83 wrote: yep, gonna replay the thing. already took a week-long vacation and bought 10 packs of cigarettes and a jar of cheap coffee ready to piss on triss' feelings

I did the same, counting hours now. Only good thing I'm currently unemployed. Good Luck and have fun

They should take this opportunity to create proper mod tools after their broken promises almost 10 years ago now.

I hope the Wolvenkit team gets support through quickly. I have a few personal mods that I’d like to be able to repair to make compatible, but now wolvenkit isn’t even working at all. Every time I add a file from bundle and then try and open it I get a message saying “Not a CR2W file, Magic read as 0x00000000”