Images not displaying

InDarkestNight

Hmm, checking my privacy settings, I don't have that option enabled! Why then would it be blocked all the time? Opening a non-private window doesn't fix the problem either! What else could be going on? Is my router blocking it? Is my anti-virus (it likes to block certain applications from working, and refuses to allow them no matter how many times I tell it to disregard them).

If it's not your browser, then it's either some other security app or something on your network... it could even be your ISP.

I see the broken page icon, but, if I right click on it, and select 'open in new tab', the image displays perfectly. I don't think it's my browser blocking it, I don't have any security apps, aside from Windows Defender, and so far as I know, my ISP doesn't block anything......

If it's not your browser, then it's either some other security app or something on your network... it could even be your ISP.

I see the broken page icon, but, if I right click on it, and select 'open in new tab', the image displays perfectly.

It works the same way for me. I just can't see the image in the comment itself. Also, no one's addressed the BoT page. Is it just broken for everyone? As I said its been broken for me for years, long before this issue came about. Strangely, its the only older page I can think of that has this issue. Honestly its a bit annoying seeing its creatures listed without being given a visual as to what they look like. Of course, the page is outdated (it mentions creatures that have been removed from the mod, and I think a few that were never implemented), and let's be real the mod's unstable and its models are in bad need of an update.

The post that links to an image on this mod page isn't displaying to me:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/115054?tab=posts

That said, I believe its probably an issue with my browser or computer rather than the site.

As for that link, I can view it by opening it in a new tab (its an image of hammurabi I think). This doesn't work on the Beasts of Tamriel page though.

i tested the link using firefox and the image is not shown even with deactivated http blocking security setting. the same works without issues with edge bowser, so it seems to be a firefox (browser)specific issue.