Has Disney lost it's Mind?

JediMasterTallyn

This popped up on my Youtube homepage I clicked on expecting comedy gold and instead dropped my teeth at the ignorance and stupidity of this.

ill leave this here this here. so as not to spoil it but yeah Disney actually went there, and defended this behavior. Like it could ever be justified.

So what your saying is that people that kill innocent civilians to make a political statement are not terrorists, which is what this is trying to say, new flash that is the literal definition of terrorism. The context is there I am not talking about the whole "your right" thing at the end just the "You have to stop calling them terrorist" line.

Let's ask Israel what they call people that blow up buildings with innocent civilians inside to make a political statement.

Let's ask the people living in Beirut what they call them or the people living under the threat of the IRA?

Their Terrorist. Activist protest hold rallys wave sign and make speeches. Criminals kill people and call it activism,

Idiots and defend them and say things like "they are just misunderstood."

The context is that he wanted people to stop dismissing the problems that created these terrorists by just calling them terrorists and calling it done. The context was that saying "they terrorists, terrorist bad, end of conversation" is a bad thing when literally hundreds of thousands of other non-terrorist people are being affected by those same problems.

That's what context is. It's the part that explains what he is actually talking about.

You know the biggest issue with that show is though? Half the world's population was gone for 5 years, and barely anyone really addressed it. Like Falcon and Winter Soilder did want to a little bit, but everything seemed to go back to right where it was prior to the blip.

The show "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" was literally about the people who had been brought to "first world" countries to replace the workers lost in the blip but are now being thrown out of those countries because the original population had returned.

The context is that he wanted people to stop dismissing the problems that created these terrorists by just calling them terrorists and calling it done. The context was that saying "they terrorists, terrorist bad, end of conversation" is a bad thing when literally hundreds of thousands of other non-terrorist people are being affected by those same problems.

That's what context is. It's the part that explains what he is actually talking about.

Fine; I get that but you do not blow up buildings with innocent people in them to get attention.

You make speeches you have protest you wave signs and get your point across without becoming a killer of children. You want to make the world better awesome great good goal. You want people to agree with you view point; grow up and stop looking to violence to make a point.

Be better.

The fact that you even took the time to defend blowing up a building full of innocents fictional or not tells me everything I need to know about you and the type of person you are.

There is no context in the world that will EVER justify blowing up a building full of civilians to make a political statement.

Also if blowing up buildings or rioting is your answer to making the world better, or getting you point heard.

You don't get to complain when the other side of the argument call you and your buddies murders thieves and criminals.

You made their point for them by taking the actions that gave them the moral high ground.

The fact that you even took the time to defend blowing up a building full of innocents fictional or not tells me everything I need to know about you and the type of person you are.

The fact that you think I did this tells me everything I need to know about you.

Also, since this thread is clearly already over, Disney did not "ruin" Star Wars. That's a stupid opinion.

The fact that you think I did this tells me everything I need to know about you.

Also, since this thread is clearly already over, Disney did not "ruin" Star Wars. That's a stupid opinion.

Well, they certainly didn't follow George Lucas vision for the series.... But then, he sold it, so, new owners get to do what they want.

And some of their content is the best ever produced. They're taking the expanded universe concept that Lucas relegated to books and comics and making it part of the live action canon. Lucas would never had allowed things like Rogue One, Andor, Ahsoka and The Mandalorian.

Pity about The Force Awakens, Rise of Skywalker and Solo. "Somehow Palpatine returned"...should have left that nonsense in FortNite.