Error when buying premium.

DarkAngelNight

• 4 months later...

This error is either your browser add-ons/settings breaking the form or a problem at your bank's end. Neither of which we can do much about I'm afraid.

so its my banks fault that a problem only occurs with your company specifically? not amazon not 7-11 not wallmart and not steam? just stay with me here but if the problem only exists when interacting with your company by definition the problem is with your company. maybe you need to look into a different set up? ive seen this repeated on a lot of forums people want to give you money and you just shrug and say its the bank. well no other merchant service or store agrees anything is wrong with my bank. so maybe its not?

How about you stay with me here? Black Tree Gaming doesn't handle your credit card payments. Braintree does. They are the credit card payment processor.

Does Amazon use Braintree? No. 7-11? No. Walmart? No. Steam? No.

Those are all huge companies that handle their own credit card processing.

The problem is either with your browser, with your bank or between your bank and Braintree. Nexus Mods staff can't do anything about any of those problems.

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

There is also a Pay Pal payment option. Have you tried using that?

If your bank card doesn't work with Pay Pal or with Braintree then I'm afraid there is not going to be anything we can realistically do. If you're wondering, adding a new payment processor would require many months of developer work time which we simply cannot give time to, considering the majority of our users don't seem to have any issues with the current setup.

• 1 month later...

I'm also having this problem, PayPal and Google pay options also don't work. Most of the time when I try to enter bank details there are pictures of sad faces where details should be input which I've included an image of. My card works fine and so does my PayPal, both were used minutes before trying to purchase premium but this site just refuses to accept payments. I think its given me about 10 different reasons including incorrect cvv (my details are saved to the device so it doesn't change between inputs). Something definitely feels like its wrong on the sites end. Cant get this to work on Windows 10 through chrome or bing, both are up to date, no extensions running. Cant get it to work on mobile devices either.

Screenshot_20231228-065538_Chrome.jpg