Introductions

Preacher

Naerc, Orc Barbarian.

I'm here to finish what I started, I was running ouyt of Time and it's happening again. I enjoy the great protection of Indoril armour, but since the ordinators have begun attacking me on, and sometimes out of sight, I've stuck more to the general good protection, and in my oppinion, the better looking Orcish armour. I generaly dispise spell casting, and are on a current crusade to free many slaves. ;)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introducing Eruánion [be aware, long intro story coming up]

You stand in the lee of a building, lookig out at the driving snow. A cold wind blows outside the tavern, carrying on it the sound of running feet and clashing blades. You look into the white haze, but see nothing through the blanket of snow. The sound of an goblin's scream erupts out of the still night, disturbing the peaceful atmosphere. More blows ring out of the dark, then a sudden, distict explosion of a fireball shocks your senses. A long steel blade tumbles out of the sky to land point-down metres away from your feet, hilt standing upright out of the street. A loud curse in some form of Elvish just reaches your ears, followed by the deadly song of arrows let fly. Grunts of pain were the only sounds heard in the street, followed by silence more deadly the loudest noise. Your hand drops to the hilt of your sword cautiously. A stranger strides out of the darkness, black cloak billowing around him. A beautiful Elvish bow is carried idly in his left hand. He walks over to his sword, picking it up with reverence. Glancing briefly in your direction, he nods respectfully. He sheaths his word, and walks on into the night.

Name: Eruánion

Pronunced: E-ru-yan-e-ron

Race: High Elf Mother-Dark Elf father

Languages spoken: Quenya Sindarin (mother tongue), the Common Tongue

Class: Ranger (well versed in blade and bow, and also skilled in tracking. Basic skill in Restoration and Illusion spells)

Weapons of Choice: Enchanted Ebony Longblade, hand-made longbow with enchanted Glass arrows

Armour: Full Glass set covered by a large black robe

Battle Tactics: Can adapt to most combat situations. If faced by many enemies he will try to disable as many as possible with his bow before being drawn into a melee. If one-on-one he will prefer to duel honourably rather than kill them from range. Despises mages because it is the one area he has little skill in.

Personality: He has a powerful sense of honour and will potentially risk his life in the pursuit of honour and respect. Being half-cast between Dark and High Elf, but retaining more of his Dark Elf roots, he is wise in the lore of the land, and deadly with blade and bow. The flaw in his character is his aggression towards mages and magic-users, which stems from his own in-ablility in that field. He feels embarrassed by his lack of skill when he should possess all the qualities of a skilled mage; he covers this embarrassment with anger towards all mages who show up his weakness. He also bears the racial hatred of goblins all Elves carry with them. Despite this, he is a good man, and will avoid aggression unless absolutely necessary.

in walks a tall muscled man clad in a black hooded robe smelling of sea water and the docks

name-Obarlora or Obie

age-21

race-nord

weapon-long sword

armor-glass [full suit]

sign-shadow

obie grew up in a far away island where he was left alone on the streets as a young child were he started to help smuggle skomma and moon sugar at the age of 12 he found a home with the theives guild while in the theives guild he was sent on a quest to steal some brandy and while there he found a old black sword lying on the mans body he stole it and kept it ever since the sword is 4 ft long in one handed it does 60 pts fire damage on touch its called the sword of hells wrath and his quests have finaly brought him here :nazgul:

Name: Kirlack Nightstalker

Race: Dunmer

Although he only has the one eye this Dark Elf is more perceptive than ur average bear :P Sticks to Netch armour(boiled where possible, cos it looks so much cooler) short blades and darts. Should you ever find him without a lockpick at hand, something is very, very wrong.

"Barkeep...i come seeking directions to A WORKING CLOAK MOD......pls help :P

A tall semmingly well built and well bearded nord steps across the threshold wearing a sun-bleached troll skull atop his head, as well as being clad in a suit of what seems to be deadric armor, and at his hip there seemed to be a massive warhammer conspicolously wraped in a cloak. Quickly he he makes his way so the back of the tavern and takes a seat.

Introduceing...

Name: Sir Smashaalott

Race:Nord

hight:6' 7''

wepon of choice: Massive deadric warhammer

class:warrior

sign:the lady

age: he looks arround 36 but has stumbled across imortality whilst serveing the deadra princes, actual age 268

fighting style: charge the enemy warhammer ready, and let his armor and natural sheild ability (wood, nordic ability) protect him in his assult.

short biography:went to soltheim at age 16 from skrym to aid in the battle against the falmer was disowned after the war because of a killing habit he took up (skull colecting). now he swares vengence upon soltheim and skrym, and is wanted dead or alive (preferably dead hes very verry very dengerous alive) in bolth areas and currently has a large bounty on his head, but has grown let his beard grow far longer than normal (2 ft total) to atempt to hide his aperance.

personality: very seacretive, blunt, to the point, and quite patient (due to his imortality)

Introducing Jun'Ko

Name: Jun'Ko

Pronounced: June-ko

Sex: Female

Class: Assassin

Favorite weapon: Any longblade

Armor: glass

Fighting style: swift, fast and deadly...

Biography:

An amazing beautifull girl, but she is the reincarnation of death...

Not amazingly strong, no amazing stats... Just as silent as a dropping feather and she comes like a hunter in the dark.

Introducing: Seran Ue

You look out the window of the tavern. You observe a bard strumming at his lute. A male dark elf with a goatee. He is wearing clothes fit for a fool, stupidly extravagant and in distasteful colours. The bard stands on the corner of the tavern that you are staying the night in. You look out the window at the people passing by paying no attention to the bard. He stands contently, without a care in the world happily strumming on his lute. Although he is not making any money he does not care, his soul purpose is to entertain and make people merry. He is not such a bad looking type you think to yourself. A lady’s man, you conclude, as he strums excitedly and plays it up for any member of the female persuasion that should happen to walk by.

An imperial in an expensive looking robe comes into sight as he walks down the narrow street, his face covered by the night's shadows. Obviously a patron of the arts, he stops to marvel at the bard's skills for a few minutes before walking on. You notice that the bard is following him down the street still playing his lute and clearly hoping for some money by putting on a real performance. The bald imperial begins to clap as the bard plays his lively song and begins to move in some kind of manor that resembles a dance. He reaches for his purse and drops some coins into the bards out stretched hat. The bard thanks the imperial and lets him on his way. The Bard then turns for a moment to see if the imperial's back is turned. You look in astonishment as in one decisive action, he breaks his lute open with his hands and flicks out a silver tanto from the broken frame of the lute. With one precise, surgical incision he ends the imperials life with a merciful cut to the carotid artery. As the imperial slumps to the ground you call for a guard but the bard has already receded into the shadows. You run down to the body and look up the street but there is no trace of the assassin, only his feather hat lying on the ground, stained with blood.

---------------------------------

Name: Seran Ue

Pronounced: (Seran U)

Class: Assasin Poet

Faction: Ue Crime Family

Birthsign: The Lover

Clothing & Armour:

- Various Disguises

- Commna Tong Armour

- Mask

- Black Cloak

Weapons & Equipment:

- Lute

- Steel Spring Loaded Blade in Shoe

- Silver Tanto

- Lock Pick & Probe

Fighting Style: Blend into the crowd, get close to the victim strike hard and fast, strike the openant without them realising or bewilder them and take them out. Get out unoticed.

Biography: Seran Ue is an Assasin. He is a master of disguise and lies. He is charasmatic and lewers people into his traps. He has no qualms about using people to get to his higher goal. His secracy means that is is unknown in society but in the morrowind crime underworld he is legendary, nicknamed "the Assasin Poet" because of his common disguise as a bard.

-----------------------------

Sorry about such a long post, but i thought i better go into abit of depth seeing as it is my first time here. -Ark

-----------------------------

Introducing: Alagrandir

Name: Alagrandir

Pronounced: a-laeg-RAN-deer

Class: Ranger

Race: Bosmer

Faction: Rogue

Birthsign: The Tower

Clothing & Armour:

- Netch Body Armour

- Dark Green Cloak

Weapons & Equipment:

- Tin Whistle

- Silver Longsword

- Homemade fine wood Long Bow

- Silver arrows

Fighting Style: Camoflage in the natural environment. When target gets close enough, Alagrandir uses precisely aimed arrows, to weaken or most probably take down his quarry, and if not, he then fights with his longsword.

Biography: Alagrandir is a person of the wild, a Ranger. He is a master of camoflage, and is at home in the wildlands. He uses naturally abundant, and not so abundant flora to increase certain senses, and heal grave wounds.

Edited by Iluventi

You awake in a cold sweat...somehow you fear you are still asleep. You pray to the saints that this nightmare is untrue.

Intoducing Proxis the Blue

Name: Proxis

Pronounced: prahk-siss

Species:Breton Dreamblade

Weapon: male without a father Sword of Chaos Dreams

Fighting Style: walk softly, carry a big sword. Illusion, Alteration, Conjuration

Faction: Mages Guild (Arch Mage), Gaurdians of the Twilight

Title: Neravanine, and guardian of that which is most precious...

I come to you as a thief in the night, i steal you thoughts and command your dreams. In you nightmares I approach, into your sweetest dreams i ride. I am your salvation, i am your judge. I can take your life, or show you the sweetest dream. I am Life, I am Death, I am Proxis the Dreamblade.

Name: Ben Vagara

Class: Ranger

Race: Nord

Faction: Great House Redoran

Birthsign: The Lady

Clothing & Armor: Prefers fine Ashlander clothing; when armored (rarely) - glass is preferred.

Weapons & Equipment: A set of enchanted ebony blades - DarkStorm, DarkFire, DarkIce and SoulDrinker; plus a bonemold bow, soul gems, gems and picks.

Description: Long white hair, clear blue eyes, handsome face and gentle manner for friends and strangers. Never attacks first.