Cannot change username

drevviken

Trying to change my username, which I haven't done before, but no matter what I choose I get "no restricted words".

I've seen I'm not the only one getting this. What's the cause?

Also, the download speed has been incredibly slow despite having Premium.

The User cannot change their name. It has to be done by the administration and only upon request.

At the bottom of this, and every page, is a link "Contact Us". Use that to request a name change.

But, be advised, if you do this, you will lose all your history and will be starting over.

The User cannot change their name. It has to be done by the administration and only upon request.

At the bottom of this, and every page, is a link "Contact Us". Use that to request a name change.

But, be advised, if you do this, you will lose all your history and will be starting over.

https://help.nexusmods.com/article/24-how-can-i-change-my-username

https://help.nexusmods.com/article/24-how-can-i-change-my-username

I stand corrected. I guess this is something new that was added with site update. Thank you for the correction.

9/10 times this error occurs because of your browser addons breaking the form. I recommend disabling adblock and any other addons at users.nexusmods.com as it doesn't contain ads anyway.

That was the first thing I tried when I got the error. Unfortunately it didn't help. Tried with different browsers as well.

I also cannot change mine for the same reasons. Tried different browsers, turning off adblockers, signing out and back in again... nothing's working. As soon as I hit the minimum 3 character limit it says whatever I typed in is a restricted word.

EDIT: Tried again a couple hours later and it worked... idk man. Weird bug. lol

Edited by Lex3x