Mod Approving by Nexus ADMIN

Rasnake

As I said, in the first place, I did. You are an ADMIN?

Well, then, you should be able to notify the same people that gave you ADMIN rights. One would think.

They, have my work, and it is kinda disrespectful, IMO. Like no one from that branch has seen this.

Now, we are all just being silly about this. GTA5mods rejected this mod. Now , I am going through this here? Creeepy. I want to know, wth are they waiting for? I guess I will distribute my mods through Media Fire. Email?

Really?
They got it. It is like, they are just staring at me, through the window , and smiling.

You should have had a response from Happybara today via a site notification telling you the mod page was removed.

This is because when you uploaded the mod you suggested a new game (GTA5) when we already have it on the website under Grand Theft Auto 5. It's not necessarily your fault you didn't see this though, the game search doesn't have the ability to look for "alternative titles" rather than just what we've named it - it is an improvement I've added to the feedback board here.

We don't have the facility to move games added to the wrong section across to the correct one so you will need to create a new page for your mod at https://www.nexusmods.com/gta5/mods/add where it won't require approval as the game is already on the website.

• 4 months later...