Skyrim Memory Patch - fixing ILS, uGrids CTD, freezes! (For REAL)

Aminados

After installing this patch and removing safety load I barely could load any save, it was just crashing after loading or infinite loading with huge laggs in loading animations, but when I reinstalled safety load it work again. Is it safe to use safety load(only loading option) with this patch?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first guess is that it wasn't installed or configured properly, because that is exactly what happens if it's not working. It would be very unusual for you to have problems loading saves with the memory patch working properly. Make sure there is a line in the skse_steam_loader.log file that indicates the patch initialized properly.

Hi,

Can someone please please assist me with installing this mod? I am very confused the opening as he puts update just below. In the update section of the opening I go to Phinix Natural ENB provided through the link.

Am in installing the entire mod under the instructions (ie do i foolow all thos steps) or am i just grabbing the allocation memory patch and putting that where it needs to go? If im understanding correctly I am just going to edit skse.ini file and adding the text he specifies. Is that really it? to get such a massive increase in performance. A response would really help me out as I do not want to destroy my game. I currently have realvision installed. I followed his setup on the nexus site (i.e got all the recommended mods etc)

Please help... Thxs

You just need the Allocation Memory Patch, two simple files with a readme to explain them. And yes, it does work. I changed uGrids from 7 to 11 and have been using it for hours with no problems. Just remember to back up any files you change and if you change uGrids be sure to keep a save from before the change so you can revert. It really does work. Mod of the Year, anyone?

Edit: Shortly after I posted this, the AMP was removed from the Phinix Natural ENB site. :confused: Glad I saved my copy.

Phoenix's version of memory allocation patch did the trick for me. Although game never CTDs, sometimes, really rarely, computer reboots itself while playing the game. Plus, I have no skse_steam_loader.log in my skyrim directory, is that normal?

Edited by ehdgk127

My first guess is that it wasn't installed or configured properly, because that is exactly what happens if it's not working. It would be very unusual for you to have problems loading saves with the memory patch working properly. Make sure there is a line in the skse_steam_loader.log file that indicates the patch initialized properly.

Yah i just checked. But thank you for clearing that up for me. I was like wtf is this guy talking about. (also after reading realvisions info i understood beter)

Also it seems that realvisions new update has the patch already installed. So that is in essence the same thing and will give me the same effect? Again I appreciate any and all help

Phoenix's version of memory allocation patch did the trick for me. Although game never CTDs, sometimes, really rarely, computer reboots itself while playing the game. Plus, I have no skse_steam_loader.log in my skyrim directory, is that normal?

log will be in your SKSE folder not skyrim (Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\)

Edited by Freyason

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! After trying EVERYTHING (TESVedit, BOSS, Bashed Patches, ENBoost, Papyrus .ini tweaks, Safety Load) NOTHING could stop the inevitable CTDs, however I've just installed the Skyrim Memory Patch with some sceptiscism and OH MY GOD it works! I've just spawned 100 bandits, put God mode on and slaughtered them all without a single hiccup! Obviously there were FPS hiccups (I even had Enhanced Blood Textures running too) but there wasn't a single CTD!

Tried my luck with 200 and managed to spawn all 200 but using the "killall" command Skyrim froze however this is the first time EVER the game froze and I'm level 42 with over a 100 hours invested. This tells me something, I actually managed to cripple my GPU! Yes, my 4GB GTX 680 actually gave out before Skyrim's engine, who would have thought anyone could EVER say that?

Thank you to everyone for finally getting Skyrim stable.

Hi,

Can someone please please assist me with installing this mod? I am very confused the opening as he puts update just below. In the update section of the opening I go to Phinix Natural ENB provided through the link.

Am in installing the entire mod under the instructions (ie do i foolow all thos steps) or am i just grabbing the allocation memory patch and putting that where it needs to go? If im understanding correctly I am just going to edit skse.ini file and adding the text he specifies. Is that really it? to get such a massive increase in performance. A response would really help me out as I do not want to destroy my game. I currently have realvision installed. I followed his setup on the nexus site (i.e got all the recommended mods etc)

Please help... Thxs

You just need the Allocation Memory Patch, two simple files with a readme to explain them. And yes, it does work. I changed uGrids from 7 to 11 and have been using it for hours with no problems. Just remember to back up any files you change and if you change uGrids be sure to keep a save from before the change so you can revert. It really does work. Mod of the Year, anyone?

Edit: Shortly after I posted this, the AMP was removed from the Phinix Natural ENB site. :confused: Glad I saved my copy.

sorry thanked the wrong guy - re-post - Yah i just checked. But thank you for clearing that up for me. I was like wtf is this guy talking about. (also after reading realvisions info i understood beter)

Also it seems that realvisions new update has the patch already installed. So that is in essence the same thing and will give me the same effect? Again I appreciate any and all help

I'm having some trouble following this thread... I don't use ENBs or ENBoost but I'd like to try this Allocation Memory Patch out.

Where can I find it?

Well, there was a version of it you could download from a certain ENB, but they took it down for legal reasons. At the moment, as far as I know you have to compile it yourself. ^_^