New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

4 minutes ago, AugustaCalidia said:

To find your game forum, click on Forums at the top of this page and scroll all the way down the page to Nexus Mods Game Forums.

I wonder what will actually happen to all those games that are not among the top 10 that are converted to communities. They switched all the links, but the vast majority of them go into nothingness... It seems a waste.

8 minutes ago, AugustaCalidia said:

To find your game forum, click on Forums at the top of this page and scroll all the way down the page to Nexus Mods Game Forums.

Well that is my pet peeve, too many clicks, it faster if I go via my profile than Nexus Mods Game Forums then find my game. Either way too many clicks vs 1 click from before.

Edited by HollownessDevoured

8 minutes ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

I wonder what will actually happen to all those games that are not among the top 10 that are converted to communities.

I believe the communities which have a decent following will get a dedicated club and no game-specific forum. Whilst the dead ones or not really active will remain banished to the underworld of game-specific game forums.

I mean, they jumped about three major versions of Invision Community.  It's probably going to take a bit longer for them to figure out what to do with the new features, how to compensate for the missing features and how to optimize all of this mess.

Just seen the latest update about the site and the comments about posts made regarding feedback to the mods. I've noted that the intention is eventually to include those. I think it would be a shame if those comments never make it to people's post counts as some users are really active in those comment sections and sometimes the comments look as if they're really useful to the modders. 

This is just a hope (a vote if you like)  that those comments do get incorporated in the count. It doesn't seem fair to me for people who don't want or need to post in the forums to be excluded from the count... 

And is it just me, or is navigating here from scratch really awkward? I had to find a previous comment and find it that way... I can't figure out where it actually is...  It's now added to my 'follow' list which may help *me*... but when I go to site feed back (where the breadcrumbs say it is) I end up in some parallel universe... 😕

Guest deleted34304850
5 hours ago, zixi said:

And is it just me, or is navigating here from scratch really awkward? I had to find a previous comment and find it that way... I can't figure out where it actually is...  It's now added to my 'follow' list which may help *me*... but when I go to site feed back (where the breadcrumbs say it is) I end up in some parallel universe... 😕

its not you. its been three weeks now and this forum upgrade is hot garbage made worse by all the changes made by nexusmods that they simply didn't bother to tell anyone about.

i hate coming here now. i can find nothing.