Banning or removing accounts or mods

alien2godlike

2 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

Actually, yes, he can. 😄 And he is, and he won't notice it on his bottom line, which is what he REALLY cares about. 😄 Robin is in a position that he can be as draconian as he cares to be, and Nexus will still continue to be the number one Mod site on the internet.

Only Robin can see that info.  We are just guess working if it effects his bottom line or not

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, showler said:

He already has you ninny.  His policies aren't decided by Ouija board.

No, they are decided by random emotional decisions in some cases.....

Nexus has changed  a LOT since the days of TESNexus.... and not all of those changes were for the better.

1 minute ago, x1983x said:

The customers control the menu & viewing by deciding what is successful & what fails

The owner makes decisions based on success & failure

Robin is not letting anyone decide here

When was the last time you went to McDonald's and bought a Whopper to show that you like them and would like McDonald's to serve them?   You get to choose from what they decide to offer.  Period.

1 minute ago, HeyYou said:

Well, not exactly true..... McD's has added things to their menu, which the public didn't like, and they disappeared. Mcd's has removed things from their menu, which the public DID like, and lo and behold, they came back. If you don't give the customers what they want, they will go elsewhere where they CAN get it.

On the flip side of that, just about everything the 'customers' want IS available here..... and the stuff that ain't, folks do indeed go elsewhere for it. (lovers lab, anyone?)

Well there are certain things that come out based on a certain time of year.  McDs brings them back if people like it.  Ultimately its the customer telling McDs bring it back

Just now, showler said:

When was the last time you went to McDonald's and bought a Whopper to show that you like them and would like McDonald's to serve them?   You get to choose from what they decide to offer.  Period.

Non sequitur. I go to macs for a big mac, if I want a whopper, I'll go to burger king. (home of the whopper.....)

Just now, showler said:

& McDonalds would not sell something if it did not sell

Ultimately the paying customer decides what is sold

1 minute ago, HeyYou said:

Non sequitur. I go to macs for a big mac, if I want a whopper, I'll go to burger king. (home of the whopper.....)

And if you want a homophobic mod you can go to Google drive.

What you can't do is tell McDonald's to carry Whoppers in order to be "fair".