Banning or removing accounts or mods

alien2godlike

1 minute ago, showler said:

It's not about using it, it's about whether Robin wants to host it.  Hosting it makes it look like he's okay with it.

Nexus Mods works because both the mod author and the site owner agree with the mod being uploaded and hosted here.  Either one can decline before the relationship is established.  No one tries to force a mod author to post their mods here if they don't want to, no one should try to force Robin to host the mods if he doesn't want to.  Simple as that.

Because you agreed to those terms when you signed up and when you upload the mod.  And because the mod author is not a protected class that would require Robin to accommodate them.

Then you aren't reading Reddit.

I don't see Reddit as a good source for anything. 🙂 I don't have an account there, nor do I want one. So far as I am concerned, Reddit is the Mos Isley of the internet. 😄

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 1ae0bfb8 said:

or, as nexusmods chooses "don't host it". same rule.

2 minutes ago, showler said:

It's not about using it, it's about whether Robin wants to host it.  Hosting it makes it look like he's okay with it.

Its a you problem if if you think that automatically

Nexus Mods works because both the mod author and the site owner agree with the mod being uploaded and hosted here.  Either one can decline before the relationship is established.  No one tries to force a mod author to post their mods here if they don't want to, no one should try to force Robin to host the mods if he doesn't want to.  Simple as that.

Again its a you problem assuming something like that

Because you agreed to those terms when you signed up and when you upload the mod.  And because the mod author is not a protected class that would require Robin to accommodate them.

Again its a you problem assuming something like that

Then you aren't reading Reddit.

There are bad apples everywhere ESPECIALLY HERE

Guest deleted34304850
1 minute ago, x1983x said:

LMAO with or without me the IQ of this forum is 0

Its filled with hate & evil & double standards all around

Such a hateful forum

in this thread there's you and the other clown who are espousing what could be considered hateful content. everyone else is laughing at you both trying to piss into the tent.

Just now, 1ae0bfb8 said:

in this thread there's you and the other clown who are espousing what could be considered hateful content. everyone else is laughing at you both trying to piss into the tent.

Whos calling who words like clown ?  Whos being hateful & resentful & non inclusive here ?  Oh wait its you

Just now, showler said:

Well, I think we've begun the official countdown to the thread being closed.

I don't see any staff in here at the moment.... Think there was an admin here earlier though. I am SURE they are paying attention, as threads of this nature DO tend to get rather heated. 😄 And, of course, no one is going to change anyone elses opinions/views here, so, it's kinda a pointless exercise anyway. 😄

7 minutes ago, x1983x said:

Absolute chaos.

For the love of God, learn how quotes work.

If you're running a business the impression people have of that business matters...regardless of whether the impression is justified or not.   Even your badly thought out dislike of Robin's policies matters to him.  Just not very much.

edit: "p**s into the tent" is a new one to me.

Edited by showler

2 minutes ago, showler said:

For the love of God, learn  how quotes work.

If you're running a business the impression people have of that business matters...regardless of whether the impression is justified or not.   Even your badly thought out dislike of Robin's policies matters to him.  Just not very much.

The impression aint justified

Let the people decide what mods they may or may not wanna use its simple

Ultimately Robin is just as bad with what he thinks is bad

Probably worse

6 minutes ago, showler said:

For the love of God, learn how quotes work.

edit: "p**s into the tent" is a new one to me.

If I saw a friend in real life & I know said friend is a Republican.  He is hanging out with someone I dont know.  It would be stupid as hell if I assumed said person was also a Republican.  So no one should assume what Robin thinks letting mods on a site.  Its about wanting as many people as possible using the site.  Not assuming something you have no business in assuming anyway