Banning or removing accounts or mods

alien2godlike

1 minute ago, showler said:

And if you want a homophobic mod you can go to Google drive.

What you can't do is tell McDonald's to carry Whoppers in order to be "fair".

You are losing this argument & you know it by going nonsensical

I f*#@ing love it

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, x1983x said:

Now look whos also projecting

I win woo hoo

Did you lose track of who he's talking to?

Claiming that someone saying "Robin agreeing with me = good business decision" and "Robin disagreeing with me = random emotional decision" is projecting is hardly being insulting.

3 minutes ago, showler said:

Did you lose track of who he's talking to?

Claiming that someone saying "Robin agreeing with me = good business decision" and "Robin disagreeing with me = random emotional decision" is projecting is hardly being insulting.

Okay projector

Oof, this was a slog to read.

None of this is worth replying to except the matter of stats. We don't hide our stats - the link to them is on the footer of the Nexus Mods site. If you're on the main nexusmods.com site it will show you the stats for the entire site. If you go to a specific game on the site it will show you the stats for just that game.

You can choose to interpret them whichever way you damn well please. Every year has been better than the last.

The only discrepancy is 2018. You'll see a dip occurred in March 2018, which is when we released the DP system. The DP system release required us to completely rework how we calculate downloads and ensure they are 100% accurate. Before this date we were using algorithms to make best guess estimates on download counts - something we didn't want to rely on when paying mod authors fairly was super important to us, so all download counts before 2018 were not entirely accurate and all download stats from March 2018 are. You'll note there was no dip in new file uploads or user registrations at that time so, yeah, it really was just the change in how we calculated downloads.

Have a great day.