Not that I care much but I do wonder, why don't I have any badges?

It's fairly low on the priority list, but we will put a ticket in for our team to work out why it doesn't work as expected and - if appropriate - we'll talk with the Invision Community devs if it's not something we can fix. 

6 hours ago, Pickysaurus said:

It seems to be bugged, I can't award badges to older accounts. It's very bizarre. 

Well, try mine then. I joined Nexus Mods a couple of years ago and I never posted anything on the old forum. But here on the new forum I've had a notification saying that I earned a badge (forgot which one!), yet no badge is showing anywhere. So have I got it or have I not got it? 😕 Confused. 🙂

7 hours ago, Pickysaurus said:

I can't award badges to older accounts

I noticed my account was created in 2011 but got badges. I suspect the age of the account might not be the issue.

40 minutes ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

Well, try mine then. I joined Nexus Mods a couple of years ago and I never posted anything on the old forum. But here on the new forum I've had a notification saying that I earned a badge (forgot which one!), yet no badge is showing anywhere. So have I got it or have I not got it? 😕 Confused. 🙂

Pickysaurus has given me 2 already to test, not working.

1 minute ago, Karna5 said:

I noticed my account was created in 2011 but got badges. I suspect the age of the account might not be the issue.

Looks like 2016 or newer accounts aren't getting badges and 2015 or younger accounts do. So age looks the like culprit. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pickysaurus said:

It's fairly low on the priority list, but we will put a ticket in for our team to work out why it doesn't work as expected and - if appropriate - we'll talk with the Invision Community devs if it's not something we can fix. 

Oh, this is definitely not a priority.

Just mostly pointing out a bug, and if the feature isn't fixable seems redundant to keep if the majority of accounts don't have it.