Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

A: In this reality they don't exist. You forget that life is a piece of software created by a software firm renowned for bugs... So sometimes continuity is lost because of a flaw in the database. Unfortunately, the memory of the object so lost is not always erased from memory - this is a pointer issue. That's why things turn up in places you didn't put them and why objects that you think you know the location of have ceased to exist. Recently, we lost a brand new only used twice chopping board because of this same phenomena. It's extremely annoying though of course, manufacturers are pleased because effectively we buy things that don't have continuity and thus have to replace them...

OK so the North Pole one was too easy...

Q: Why is the North Pole North?

• Haha 1

I don't know.. I put on my Google Searching cap and look around.   (Skimming over pages I am directed to while trying to find an answer.)  Hey!  I know!!!  I'll ask Yoyomi when I spend one night in Bangkok next time I go to South Korea where likely I will end up in Singapore lastly.  After I take a paper plane to reading Sigh, Gone, by someone from Saigon, and will find myself passing by Sinaju where Chuin and Remo have a secret home where they stock pile the gold bullion their employers pay them before I end up in Singapore listening to the sounds of maids singing while they are all swimming in the Sea of Tranquiity on the Moon.

How was men's under wear invented?  Example: BVDs?

A: This is a very good question. It really requires an explanation of quantum theory but I will assume knowledge of same as the people here are so erudite. Time is multi-dimensional because as I explained above, reality has been created by a software company I shan't name. Because of the way in which it was constructed, it used parallel, asynchronous processing - ie everything happens at once. So, in fact time doesn't go anywhere - it's here all the time... However, your brain has been constructed to accept it all piecemeal so you see yourself as travelling in a forward direction through time rather than time sloshing about you. Now, you can prove this is true because when you're concentrated on things, time seems to fly and if you're bored, it drags. Like now really when you're reading this...

Q: Why are ants attracted to sugar?

• Haha 2

A: Because uncles are good at making it sweet.

Q: Why do we dream when we are asleep?

A: Goodness. This is complex. It's to do with the use of memory. Again, this all boils down to the fact that you're software and as such you've been given an area of the database to occupy. Now, the processing power of the 'computer' running this life simulation is extensive but not actually infinite. It is extremely powerful because effectively it is quantum computing. Anyway, if you were allowed to remember absolutely everything your area of the database would fill up and if that happened to many, many people there would be issues with the simulation. There are already issues in any case - for example phenomena  like deja vu are caused by computer memory overload. Anyway, in order to reduce the amount of space you occupy in the DB, your memories have to be compressed - just like compressing mail in Thunderbird - and where possible rationalised and deleted. The system can't do that when you're awake for obvious reasons * so it does it while you're asleep and that is what dreaming is.

* Some times if the space becomes critical it does do this when you're awake and that is conveyed as 'day dreaming' or 'lost in thought'...

Q: How do leopards grow their spots?

• Like 1

A: That is a rediculous question.  Because leopard's spots don't grow.  Their fur coat does though.  Maybe the spots on Leopards got there because someone hiding in some coca grove had been chewing on the coca beans when a leapord, before they had spots was walking by trying to find them, when they sneezed they invented chuckles a lot, renamed chocolatte.  The Leopards got the spots from the time the one playing hide and seek sneezed and got chocollate spots all over their friends new coat.  Chuckling so much got everyone's attention and they started eating coca beans to get the chuckles.  While until the one who started it all got the Leopard in trouble because the Leopard's Mother couldn't find a way to wash it out in the laundry.

She helped discover the chuckles a lot effect caused by eating the coca beans and we all will live happily every after time and time again when we drink and eat the refined coca beans.  Goes great with Sixth Sense red wine too!  Woo Hoo!

Q: How did the first sneeze occur?