Something made me happy!

zixi

State something that happened today that put you in a more positive frame of mind or made you happy.

Please keep it short. Please don't give us your life story: one or two sentences. It should take a minute or two to read... no more...

We had freshly ground coffee at breakfast time. It was delicious and the smell still lingers.

• Like 1

My friend next door is out of hospital - for a little while at least. She's waiting for a heart+lung transplant.

The sun is out.

My two poorly cats are still alive.

• Like 1

My new hard drive is installed and working, with all my files copied over successfully.  ...Along with some more RAM, since it was only about $30 for another 16 GB of DDR4.

(I replaced a slowly-dying drive that wasn't reliably holding data any more without corrupting some of it.)

• Like 1

Found coffee beans in stores from searching for things with Halloween in mind.  Deadman's Reach, Death Wish, and Ghost Town.  They are unique because they have pix and stories too.  With a little experimenting I found that Deadman's Reach and Death Wish Dark Roast make my almost three quarter's of a century old taste buds happy.  I found distilling the water first also makes for a Smooth silky froth and flavor boost.

My birthday is this coming Friday and because I have a frightful load of thoughts from memory lane my waking moans aren't as frightening to the neighbors.  I've only been drinking coffee's for 21,549.75 days.  I didn't start drinking coffee until I was sixteen.

• Like 2

A young, tiny, perfect hedgehog in the garden. It's been visiting regularly. Maybe there are others. We have a lot of slugs so hedgehogs would be welcome.

• Like 1