The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have now made 5000 posts on this site. So that's about 1000 posts a year, 83.33 per month or 19.23 per week or 3.77 per day or 0.15 per hour or 0.002 per minute. Now that's some really interesting info right there.

First post in a few days. I win. :D

In unrelated news, my windows got corrupted and now I lost my windows disc. Looks like I am going to be using Linux for a while xD Least until I find it again.

How's everyone doing?

I'm gooooood. How are you?

I have now made 5000 posts on this site. So that's about 1000 posts a year, 83.33 per month or 19.23 per week or 3.77 per day or 0.15 per hour or 0.002 per minute. Now that's some really interesting info right there.

I saw that you were on 4999 posts and I was gonna say, "You only need one more!" But it seems I was too late. :P

Congrats on the milestone! :D

My Dawnbreaker Redone mod got into hot files! :D

Funny that... I personally prefer the look of my other mod, Crecy, but it got barely any attention at all. I guess people just like unique looking stuff over historically accurate, practical weapons.

Also, I did some more work on the Bloodskal Blade. Not sure if I should keep the intricate designs, though..

I shall have to try that out, the Bloodskal Blade is my favorite weapon! Maybe not the most effective but I really don't care for that stuff, I like trying to fight Legendary dragons with my amazing un-enchanted fork!

I see everyone is still at it, and having fun. No matter how much like the curmudgeon I play. :ermm:

:laugh:

I wonder if clusterf*#@ is just an analogy for gangbang. :tongue:

I think clusterf*#@ came from the expression of a sound you might hear. There was a time when a bunch of lizards in the rice patties of South Vietnam seemed annoying to a vet or two whose time was nearly up. It was said that some vets said the lizards sounded like they were saying, ReUp when the days passed by just before they could go home. Re-Up Means sign up for another 13 to 14 months.

And there was a bird that sounded like it was answering the lizards by saying, "F-xk U". One day when a cluster bomb went off, it was thought, because a disgruntled vet lobbed one into the bamboo bushes, and what was heard was the dying of all the last bird sound, "FaaaaaaacK! Hence the word, "Clusterfaack".

:laugh: I WIN! :sad:

I see everyone is still at it, and having fun. No matter how much like the curmudgeon I play. :ermm:

:laugh:

I wonder if clusterf*#@ is just an analogy for gangbang. :tongue:

I think clusterf*#@ came from the expression of a sound you might hear. There was a time when a bunch of lizards in the rice patties of South Vietnam seemed annoying to a vet or two whose time was nearly up. It was said that some vets said the lizards sounded like they were saying, ReUp when the days passed by just before they could go home. Re-Up Means sign up for another 13 to 14 months.

And there was a bird that sounded like it was answering the lizards by saying, "F-xk U". One day when a cluster bomb went off, it was thought, because a disgruntled vet lobbed one into the bamboo bushes, and what was heard was the dying of all the last bird sound, "FaaaaaaacK! Hence the word, "Clusterfaack".

:laugh: I WIN! :sad:

J.A.F.O. over.