The last poster wins

TheCalliton

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This homework is killing me, I hate school but I need to go to school and I need to write homework. I can live with going to school, but I hate homework, it's driving me insane!!! :wacko: :wallbash:

EDIT: Why is there no one around here? Hellooo! *greeting echoes through the halls of the asylum* Me scared... :ohdear:

Edited by Werne

Could be worse, Werne. At least you're not attending a trade school-now those really are tiring. Spending hours a day doing hard manual labour, studying all night, then getting up at 5 to do it all again.

My car finally arrived this afternoon, meaning I can finally relax. It's been inspected, the paperwork's been done, and the damage has all been repaired to high standrad. In the end this car was, ironically, a victim of it's own styling. The current model Skyline has these plastic trims along it's underbelly. They're purely cosmetic-this one scraped a kerb while parking, and the fool previous owner didn't get it appraised, and so didn't know that it was just a cheap piece of plastic, and a trivial thing to replace. Ah well, atleast it's now in the hands of someone who actually knows how to reverse-park.

I guess that's a lesson for all of us though. Always check with an expert. This guy let a $110 plastic trim piece cost him $20,000 off his car's value. Don't let yourself be him.

Edited by Vindekarr

It has been one of those months where everything is screwed up in both good and bad ways. One of the guys from group therapy died (cancer, and me and him were buds) but I finally got my transfer and moved to where I wanted. **shakes my head** a lot of other bogus stuff goes on at the same time. Life always this messed up in such a short time frame? :unsure:

At least you're not attending a trade school-now those really are tiring.

I am, but I attend a technician course which doesn't have manual labor included in the studying program, I only need it to go to college. The school I finished already was about manual labor (electromechanical engineering, now it's called just "electro-mechanic") so I know what you're talking about.

And to be honest, I can work and that's not an issue. I can attend school, that's not an issue either. I can even study at night, no biggie. But homework? It's a demon spawn from hell and I hate it, I hate writing with a pen, it feels unnatural.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This homework is killing me, I hate school but I need to go to school and I need to write homework. I can live with going to school, but I hate homework, it's driving me insane!!! :wacko: :wallbash:

EDIT: Why is there no one around here? Hellooo! *greeting echoes through the halls of the asylum* Me scared... :ohdear:

Welcome to my world.

Where both is not enough and professors will always find ways to piss you off.