The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm really??, ice cream, good to know.

I'm hungry and can't sleep again, this time its my fault. never drink pepsi around 10pm in the evening. I had sleep though so i'm fine, which is odd considering i had pepsi around that time, i was exhausted. woop

Edited by Thor.

Thor-Billy's actually right. If you have either a bad sore throat, heartburn, reflux, or you think you might be sick, icecream is a really effective throat-soother. I had a horrible chest-infection earlier in the season that left me with a bugger of a sore throat-i found ice cream supremely effective for temporary relief. Just make sure it's... proper ice cream. I've been to the USA, the food you guys eat is... well, plastic and cardboard. I mean to say, cheese? in a squeezey-bottle? that's orange and tastes like salty water? that isn't cheese...

And as a follow up to what I said last night, you were right Billy-the main problem was that I'm quite familiar with Formula One, and I treat the game as a video game version of the real thing. These guys treated it like any other game, and in a game this realistic that's just not going to work. This game is far closer to a sim than a video game, and unless you take it seriously, you're just going to get owned. The biggest thing I had trouble with was how they were driving. You can't just treat a Formula One car like a powered-up road car. Everything about driving them is different-for example the steering wheel only turns 90 degrees. And if you don't adjust your driving style, you'll just be spinning constantly like they were. And you're not going to win if you're stationary and pointing the wrong way!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3366/3570566811_2982f56108.jpg

Pic somewhat related, a Lotus T98 the same as what I drive in F1 2013. It's nearly

30 years old, but still looks modern-and gorgeous. It's a car from an era before

safety ever became a priority, and thus is actually faster than today's equivalents.

Edited by Vindekarr

Sadly, it is only a temporary cure and I feel like crap again. :sad:

Eat more icecream. It's like drinking, once you start feeling like crap, drink some more. :wink: