The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Alrighty... I have played Borderlands 2 for about 2 hours or so, and I like it so far. I think playing single-player will get boring pretty quickly though so yeah, if anyone wants to kill s***, just flick me a message on Steam.

Now I am having a break - my eyes are hurting for some reason (doesn't happen with other games... maybe I'm just tired?)

@Thor The only two genres of music I even care about listening to are heavy metal and hard rock, which Rock Radio 1 plays 0-24. Plus, the only commercial I've ever heard is a 2 second commercial every hour to remind me which radio I'm listening to.

I'm running a 192kbps bitrate though, my connection can't handle any higher like 256kbps, 320kbps and higher. :sad:

And Carpe Diem Baby by Metallica just came up, awesome. :cool:

Edited by Werne

These streams are custom made, and not in association with Shoutcast, the quality is more like Satellite radio. The streams are on par with their CD album counter parts. Complete with album art.

As far as i can these streams are also in full 5.1, i am getting audio in all speakers. :dance:

They also have a iphone app, 3g friendly.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/songza/id453111583?mt=8

You can skip tracks i forgot to mention.

they have mood settings which makes things interesting to.

http://www.morethanmary.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Screen-Shot-2013-11-20-at-8.20.42-AM.png

Edited by Thor.

The only two genres of music I even care about listening to are heavy metal and hard rock

Wait, you mean there's other genres aside from metal and rock out there? :confused: http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/smilies/headbang.gif

(and why doesn't this forum have a headbang smiley anyway?)

I like metal and hard rock, not 80's rock, everything in between. In a sense I am pretty open, still hate 80's rock..

Edited by Thor.

Alrighty... I have played Borderlands 2 for about 2 hours or so, and I like it so far. I think playing single-player will get boring pretty quickly though so yeah, if anyone wants to kill s***, just flick me a message on Steam.

Now I am having a break - my eyes are hurting for some reason (doesn't happen with other games... maybe I'm just tired?)

No, I suspect that's Borderlands. First few times I played the original... god... that would have been '06-7? I got really sore eyes as well. It's something I got used to, and seem to have built up a sort of immunity to or something.

I'm on Steam most days, and play Borderlands pretty frequently, so feel free to message me if you feel like a game-I have a lowbie Assassin that needs all the help it can get. Just bear in mind though-if I'm playing Assetto Corsa I may not get your message for a while. 'Corsa is a hardcore driving game and doesn't have either a pause, or support for the Steam overlay. Plus, in order to play it I have to disconnect my keyboard, so you'd probably get no response until I close the game or it crashes(being a beta and all)

The only two genres of music I even care about listening to are heavy metal and hard rock

Wait, you mean there's other genres aside from metal and rock out there? :confused: http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/smilies/headbang.gif

Apparently so but every time I hear it makes me want to commit genocide, so don't really pay attention.