The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ok, funny story time.

ย 

My house is really old: so old it has a Larder, a room for storing food. It's actually really useful: cool, well ventilated and full of shelves and wine racks, and everything's stored at around eye-level. Well, almost everything, as my friend discovered to her detriment last night.

ย 

See, there's this shelf on the bottom which is always pitch black even during the day, and which is where you put the crap you never intend to eat, but which you can't throw away because a well-meaning colleague gave it to you. And it turns out there was a pumpkin in there, a survivor from halloween 2012.

ย 

So according to her, she walked in and there was a huge spider. The first I hear of it is a scream and I come running, just she comes shambling out with a smashed rotten pumpkin attached to one leg, soaked in rotten pumpkin chunks and with the hanging rack of Bratwursts draped over her head like an '80's rocker's hair, screaming about some giant spider at the top of her lungs and flailing her arms around. She looked for all the world like a Left4Dead reject, and naturally I was dying laughing.

ย 

http://theocddiaries.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/rotting-pumpkin.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr