The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm, I'm not really looking out for Skyblivion. I probably like Oblivion more than Skyrim anyway. And yeah, you're right: Skyblivion is by far the most incomplete, and I don't think it'll ever reach fruition. There's simply not enough interest nor people working on it.

Anyway, I finished the steel shortsword for Morroblivion.

http://puu.sh/9TeAP/25e6c4188b.jpg

I wish nifskope utilised shaders properly - it always looks so ugly in this view. I'd post a screenshot of it in-game... but I've yet to find one! :laugh:

Edited by billyro

In a few weeks i think my connection will increase to 5.5MB?s, that's almost double than what i am getting now. You can't judge numbers by simply looking at it, 50mbps.

I got my Certificate in Advanced English :D I had 90% on the test and I got an A. I can also work as a translator now :happy:

And in a few weeks I hope I'll pass my driving exam. If I do, this will be the best summer ever ^^

I got my Certificate in Advanced English :D I had 90% on the test and I got an A. I can also work as a translator now :happy:

And in a few weeks I hope I'll pass my driving exam. If I do, this will be the best summer ever ^^

I'm not actually that surprised, your English is perfect-your written English is better than most Australian gamers.

In my experience, it seems to be a feature with people who learn a second language: they often have excellent spelling and grammar in that language, relative to a native speaker. I think I think it's because they speak much more deliberately, wheras Australians particularly tend to rush through sentences and cut corners wherever possible(a feature of the Australian dialect).

That's good to know, tbh I get confused which is which - Morroblivion, Skywind, and Thor says Skyblivion is a thing?? Didn't know that :P Definitely have to give it a whirl should I find the time...or go perv on the Skywind townsfolk lol

Just to confuse things, I'm working on Beyond Skyrim, which is a totally separate project working on recreating everything in Tamriel from scratch. The most active projects are High Rock, Hammerfell, and Cyrodiil, while Morrowind, Valenwood, and other provinces awaiting more team members and model makers. I'm building some of Orsinium right now!

http://www.nexusmods.com/Images/110/4561696-1394314423.png

Oh man, there's too many massive projects! :laugh:

I heard of Beyond Skyrim but I didn't think there was much to it, honestly (my own fault because I didn't check it out). Looks like a lot of work has gone into it though.

WOW looks great recreation of Bruma there :) I remember some guy contacting me about that a while back but i'm just too busy to take on something like that, plus already part of a massive project

I downloaded an update for SWTOR yesterday. Took about 5 minutes. For the better part of that time the download speed was steady at 2.20 MB/s ( 17 Mb/s) ... My ISP is rated at 15 Mb/s to 30 Mb/s. It's a Cellular ISP with a Cantenna. I can take it down off the tower and move it to where ever I want to be. Imagine having your console gaming machine in a little house on wheels roaming the prairie looking for the wonderful land you always dream of owning.

I crossed paths with a farmer who owns 2 farms. One in the north and one in the south. He hires hands to move to his place to plow, plant, and harvest. No house's, only outbuildings for storing the grain until time to take it to market.

When it's winter here he goes into his house, starts the engine, and drives south to his farm and does it all over again. Wheat up north and Aloe Vera in the south. AV is a big sales item in Arizona. He's got it made. Anyone want to make the move? Make sure you've got a real nice RV you'll always love and can modify any old time for you, and your love for life.

No more stuck in an old dingy apartment or even a nice house, then moving and having to change my ISP company every time I go some place new. No more having a different company at a different house in every town like the MOVIE STARS do.

Just take it down, Test the signal with my Cellular phone for where to mount it or park the vehicle, hang the little Cantenna on my vehicle, plug the LAN cable back into the PC ethernet card, and drive to another place. In between I can stop at any resting spot, plug my computer into the vehicles back up generator for 120 volts AC and play for 2 hours. I can play anywhere any time they have the Cellular phone companies service towers. All over the United States is where their services are.

Imagine the next time you move you're not disconnected from your big box gaming PC or that big monitor EVER AGAIN! I'm considering buying a MiniVan! Any of you got one, "For Sale?"

Never have to rent an apartment or buy a house again!