The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Maybe. I'll have another go at it later. :smile:

Also, hooray for the Dragon Age patch! They fixed the evil shiny-hair bug on medium mesh settings, which means I should be able to go back down and enjoy the performance. :D

EDIT: Well, there is definitely a performance increase... but I can't help but notice some changes in the lighting. I haven't touched any of the lighting settings (indeed, I don't think any even affect it) but it looks worse for some reason. There's less vibrancy and stuff... :confused:

Edited by billyro

Yay! :yes: The Origin download with patch made it so my game works through the cut scenes now.

I have reached group and become acquainted with them. :happy: Arrived at a rift where I am learning how to place my companions for the best advantage to defeat a demon.

Wow! That's one ugly creature! I don't know if we can destroy it. :sad:

Or if you're fond of their kind.

Wow! That's one handsome creature. :laugh:

Anyway, Dragon Age : Inquisition group and, I have begun the first battle with a huge beast.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

I want The Witcher 3. Also, a new computer. One that is awesome. :yes:

Me too. :tongue:

Remember a while back when we were listing all those big mods that are supposed to be released for Skyrim? I found another, some guy is making the Summerset Isles. Purty pictures.

http://yourenotsupposedtobeinhere.blogspot.jp/

SimCity 2000 is free on Origin.

I got through the first act of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Started the formal part of the game. Read all the neat stuff about game play, gathering, crafting, and mainly closing the doors after fighting off demons. I put a bunch of money into the socks hanging on the fire place early this month, but because the paper is so thin no one will suspect there is anything in them until they look in them on Christmas Day. HO HO HOOOOOOO!

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

That reminded me - Enderal also got a new trailer:

Oh I saw that a little while ago. It's looking really cool so far. I never got to play Nehrim because even on my old computer it lagged (I did have a processor that was probably low end when it came out AND it was 8 years old, so I guess that probably was a big issue). I bet this will be the same way.

I'm hungry and it's like 12:00 AM. I should just sleep.