The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Nehrim was a lot of fun. I even learned to understand a bit of the German language while playing it. I have it on another hard drive.

I picked up a $10.00 gadget from ThinkGeek that makes it so I can plug any old hard drive into my modern computer with a USB cable. I can swap game folders to Program Files (x86) and they work just like before, only better, in the new hard drive and computer. Games like Oblivion, Nehrim, are fully functional.

Some people might remember the computers from when we all used Windows 98 SE. I got started setting up and figuring out how to make MORROWIND work on Windows 98 se, and shortly after, Windows XP was released. Still had single core CPU's; with a little more GigaHertz though.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

This place lacks everything that is good in life...

http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/pizza-boobs-and-beer.jpg

There, fixed. :smile:

Edited by Werne

Reporting another fact for Sherlock Ho'lmes to discover.

That a limp slice of cheese pizza and an empty beer bottle, near what appears to be cleavage with no nipples is about as exciting as a dog caught in a rain storm after the owner let it out, too lazy to get the leash and take it to the park, so it could go wet or dirty up the neighbors lawn.

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

Werne, your new avatar actually made me laugh out loud a bit (though that's probably an easy thing to do).

And hello Iv000, I see you lurking/probably getting ready to post. :tongue:

And hello Iv000, I see you lurking/probably getting ready to post. :tongue:

I look through the thread and I want to post, then I get distracted by something, and I get distracted even more, and I just forget that this tab is even open :P

I don't know what to say now.

I'll have to go through London on Monday by myself. I have no clue about Croatia's capital, how the f*#@ am I supposed to cross London ._. I'm glad that I have 10 hours to get to the actual airport when I arrive there, I will most likely need that time.