The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I thought I remembered seeing something for that as well, but I couldn't find it when I went looking. I finally got out of that stupid museum though.

I installed Morrowind a while ago and planned to play through it since it had been so long, but I had issues with it as well (I don't think I've used MGSO though).

Edited by K00L

That .gif is strangely hypnotising.

My mouse has been playing up today: it kept double clicking when I did a single click, and if I clicked and dragged something if would randomly stop working. So I bashed the mouse on the table and it's been working fine ever since.

Who says brute force doesn't solve anything? :tongue:

Edited by billyro

My mouse does crazy things if the surface is wet or if a tiny hair gets caught in the laser, or if the battery is running low. Clean up your mouse you lazy dirty little boy! :tongue:

Heh, I probably should. You can see where the dirt has rubbed off from where I click. I don't know where the dirt comes from but it's there. Maybe the dogs after I pat them...

I bought ESO today, so it'll download overnight and then I can play it tomorrow. :)

I wonder if the game is any better than what it was during the beta.

Edited by billyro

Look at all that rock covered in dirt those people are scaling along on ropes!

DIRT; oh my!

I wonder where dirt came from? :laugh:

Maybe a scientist invented it before the scientist invented Silly Putty? :laugh:

Then of course the scientist may have invented a substance he was going to pass off as a valuable product made for silly con's who were always seeking to rob poor people of their gold coins. Today the credit card is made of, plastic, from Silicon! :laugh:

HELL NO.

I like caves. I'm sure it's cool, but there is no way I would ever, EVER climb down a 586 foot pit of death.

Edited by K00L