The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I only just got home and watched it - so pumped! The graphics aren't as impressive as I was expecting but at least that it's still much better than vanilla Skyrim (plus mods will make it much better). I wish there was a release date... but maybe that'll come out at E3.

Also, that city appears to be massive! Multi-leveled and sprawling, looks like. I hope it's not just an illusion and really is that big in the final game. But yeah... far out, I can't wait!

Edited by billyro

Geeeerrrrrmaaaaaannnn Sheeeepppppphhhheeeerrrrrdddddd!!!

That's what I got from the trailer. I wasn't expecting a trailer like that to be honest. I was expecting something like... Doom. And not game footage.

Guess I need to replace my laptop. :tongue:

Yeah, you don't want to be stuck with it on a console - mods are the way to go! :thumbsup:

I like that the guy is resting the baseball bat over his shoulder in that one scene. There are two reasons for this pleasure:

1. Melee weapons confirmed (probably not surprising)

2. I can make swords and they will look cool when using that animation!

Wheeeeeeee!

Edited by billyro

I see SO many people complaining about the graphics and I have no idea why they are bitching about it. The game looks good, what the f*#@ are people expecting? Just because Witcher 3 looks amazing doesn't mean that everything else has to look just as good, and personally that means jack s#*! to me and many other people who can't afford a better PC and can't even play games like Witcher 3. Honestly the gaming industry has put up such high standards everyone acts like a stuck up snob, moaning about feature x not being in the game and how the graphics aren't life-like enough. Appreciate the damn experience you are given by the hundreds of people who worked on it for years.

This is just like people complaining to me that I'm not fixing their computer fast enough.

(This wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a rant about so many shitty comments I've seen on Fallout 4 announcement articles)

Geeeerrrrrmaaaaaannnn Sheeeepppppphhhheeeerrrrrdddddd!!!

That's what I got from the trailer. I wasn't expecting a trailer like that to be honest. I was expecting something like... Doom. And not game footage.

Guess I need to replace my laptop. :tongue:

I was expecting a 20 second teaser, my heart jumped a little when I saw that it was 3+ minutes long. Very excited, and I love what I saw so far ^^

I see SO many people complaining about the graphics and I have no idea why they are bitching about it. The game looks good, what the f*** are people expecting? Just because Witcher 3 looks amazing doesn't mean that everything else has to look just as good, and personally that means jack s*** to me and many other people who can't afford a better PC and can't even play games like Witcher 3. Honestly the gaming industry has put up such high standards everyone acts like a stuck up snob, moaning about feature x not being in the game and how the graphics aren't life-like enough. Appreciate the damn experience you are given by the hundreds of people who worked on it for years.

This is just like people complaining to me that I'm not fixing their computer fast enough.

(This wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a rant about so many shitty comments I've seen on Fallout 4 announcement articles)

Okay, phew! I thought you were aiming that at me for a second there, heh.

While I admit that the graphics weren't as visually impressive as I was expecting, they're still good (marginally better than other Bethesda titles) and they can always be improved with modding (no doubt after a few months it'll be looking as good, or if not better, than many other AAA games). Besides, Bethesda's games aren't about the graphics (mostly) - it's about the open world, choices and character development. And mods.

I agree that people complaining about the graphics, just because other games look better, is a bit silly. But, they'll come snivelling back... they always do. :cool:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/zomg.gif

I see SO many people complaining about the graphics and I have no idea why they are bitching about it. The game looks good, what the f*** are people expecting?

http://cdn.funnyhub.com/2015/jan/haters-gonna-hate/haters-gonna-hate08.gif

there are more nipples in the world than humans

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/SpartanWA/waterboy-pinched-nipples.gif