The last poster wins

TheCalliton

After watching the movies Guardians of the Galaxies, Chappie, and Trance I dreamed I kneeded my blunt soft fun gun and it fired a million rounds into outer space. Only one of them may find the target. My pilot understands all the pilots on rounds have to ask for docking permission before the Eve port will open up to let the ship in.

The target may suspect the code number that was on a license to allow the round to fly around may have been swyped off another rounds memory bank so a mysterious pilot (Pagafyr) with good intentions to save the world may get in instead of all those other rounds who just want 9 months of free Board and Room.

Pleaded with the target to be allowed in claiming the code got corrupted somehow and said all the other rounds that are approaching are there to destroy everyone.

I WIN !

In the mod author section, we came up with an idea to make the first image of the mod super click-bait (for, y'know, an experiment and SCIENCE!) so this is what I came up with:

(This is kind of absolutely NSFW)

http://puu.sh/iB8Mh/202b974673.jpg

Yeah, I'm not actually going to do this, but I thought it would be funny anyway. :tongue:

Edited by billyro