The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I haven't tried Fallout, Fallout 2 or Fallout: Tactics before. Are they any good? Would I be able to play them without getting irritated by the games' age?

I dunno if the age would irritate you or not (it's not clunky or buggy from what I remember), but I loved Fallout and Fallout 2. I played Tactics a bit, though not enough to really say whether I had fun. Fallout 2 in particular I enjoyed.

Edited by K00L

Fallout was initially a simulation game to entertain and demonstrate military exercises if we had an all out Atomic War, that became popular among the people who first played it, because it was fun.

Fallout was filled with a bunch of accidentals, for instance, the first time I played it I found a crashed alien spaceship and their alien space gun.

Fallout 2 is more gamer orientated though, the crew working with Interplay had experience with what was fun about Fallout.

Fallout Tactics is like Empires at War in design and play. If you like building little teeny tiny forts, a little army, and stuff you will likely have fun trying to keep your fortress, your army. and all from getting knocked down by the enemy.

And you will say, "I WIN! I WIN!" a lot if you get the knack of Fallout: Tactics game figured out.

Oh! And!

I WIN!