The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah. That explains why I just saw something flying past that looked surprisingly much like Weird Al Yankovich.

Decided to take some potshots with a H&K PSG1 sniper rifle at him while I was at it. Didn't hear any complaints so I guess he didn't mind.

I win.

I don't know what is going on. :tongue:

Also, it looks like Bethesda is going to bring back paid modding. This time, I think people will be more open to it now that we know what's going on (so long as it's done properly this time). Plus, I'm reasonably sure the paid modding will be handled by Bethesda this time, not Valve, so that should make things much more bearable for both modders and mod users.

I've been thinking about how I would potentially get involved with this system. If paid mods do come to fruition, I would like to make money from mods I've made (who wouldn't want to get paid for something they enjoy doing?), so I don't want to skip out on paid modding just so I can be a beacon of light. I'm reasonably sure that this is probably what I would do: upload the mods to both the Nexus and Bethesda's site - the Nexus one can be free, the Bethesda one can be paid. I will have links on both mod pages to the other one so people can choose if they want the mod for free, or if they want to pay for it.

That way, I can make money from my efforts and even strive to make better stuff, and not be a money-hog at the same time. Good plan?

Edited by billyro

I think you should probably pay closer attention to what your dream sleep memories are trying to say to you.

Agreed. That laptop isn't good enough for proper gaming and it's a little much for generic tasks.

I also had another dream last night (two nights in a row, woohoo!) and it was also pretty cool. First, it started out on these boats in between two large cliff faces, and a gang on their own boat. Their leader had an RPG and fired it at my boat, but I dived into the water and hid behind one of the other boats. The gang drove off, then I climbed aboard the boat and went to the docks. There, I went to the public change rooms because I was covered in salt water when an android lady attacked me. The dream ended when I kicked her in the face. :sweat: (It was self-defence...)

I always have really good skills in my dreams (like being a very good fighter) so it's pretty fun. I can't remember if I've ever had a dream where I was inferior to an opponent. That's a good thing, though! :smile:

Oh! Now I see! :ninja: You're dreaming about your abundant amount of mods in a cyberspace on a dream stream channel between two cliffs. :geek:

Two sides of the stream Cliffs: Forums free mods and Bethesda paid for mods.

The guys RPG at you are the free mod downloaders, hence they sent a message to you about what they think of your thought on selling mods, your mods, as well as giving them away.

Because you are thinking of charging for mods at Bethesda site. And also you thought Bethesda payment delivery robot was attacking you, not delivering to you your payment for a mod.

I don't know what is going on. :tongue:

Also, it looks like Bethesda is going to bring back paid modding. This time, I think people will be more open to it now that we know what's going on (so long as it's done properly this time). Plus, I'm reasonably sure the paid modding will be handled by Bethesda this time, not Valve, so that should make things much more bearable for both modders and mod users.

I've been thinking about how I would potentially get involved with this system. If paid mods do come to fruition, I would like to make money from mods I've made (who wouldn't want to get paid for something they enjoy doing?), so I don't want to skip out on paid modding just so I can be a beacon of light. I'm reasonably sure that this is probably what I would do: upload the mods to both the Nexus and Bethesda's site - the Nexus one can be free, the Bethesda one can be paid. I will have links on both mod pages to the other one so people can choose if they want the mod for free, or if they want to pay for it.

That way, I can make money from my efforts and even strive to make better stuff, and not be a money-hog at the same time. Good plan?

One or the other, but not both!

Don't Do both! And, after you choose which, if the RPG guys stick around in your next dream review they liked your decision. If the robot shows up again, you better not kick it, because it will be delivering your payment.

Because you kicked it in your dream sleep I suspect you know what you really think of the Bethesda idea.

*Gives Paga a well-deserved pat on the back*

Those sounds of nearly silent popping I heard, that may have come from your H&K PSG1 sniper rifle, made me think of Pop Tarts!

Lololol.

Nevertheless, I win.

Edited by BlackRampage