The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Now; in a minion voice, everyone hold your tongues and say, "I am Batman" 3 times really fast before the 120H is all gone out of your lungs.

Then hold your tongue and in the minion voice, again, say three times as fast as you can, "I am Groot."

(It would be a lot funnier if I could see you doing it, really.)

Agreed. That laptop isn't good enough for proper gaming and it's a little much for generic tasks.

I also had another dream last night (two nights in a row, woohoo!) and it was also pretty cool. First, it started out on these boats in between two large cliff faces, and a gang on their own boat. Their leader had an RPG and fired it at my boat, but I dived into the water and hid behind one of the other boats. The gang drove off, then I climbed aboard the boat and went to the docks. There, I went to the public change rooms because I was covered in salt water when an android lady attacked me. The dream ended when I kicked her in the face. :sweat: (It was self-defence...)

I always have really good skills in my dreams (like being a very good fighter) so it's pretty fun. I can't remember if I've ever had a dream where I was inferior to an opponent. That's a good thing, though! :smile:

Edited by billyro

:psyduck:

i AM BUYING A 360 FOR THE FIRST TIME A LONG TIME AGO. why was i yeelling, Scopes don't yell.

I found a enb that works with fable anniversary edition, skyrims enb works just fine. Even comes packed with sun glare and enb effects, all of them.

by ye days out the post will get longer and longer

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ncgnki.jpg

Edited by SilentScope222

I win because I posted after I dodged around behind Weird Al Yankovich and smacked him with a 1700's style Claymore sword. While he struggled to get back on his feet, I planted a Claymore explosive device in the ground, which says clearly on one side, "Face Toward the Enemy" so when he got back on his feet, just before it blasted him to the other side of the planet; I smiled and waved, bye bye. :tongue:

I WIN!