The last poster wins

TheCalliton

No and i don't believe i was around long enough to chat with ya, nice knowing this community is aweesome.

Riiiiiiight... Not around long enough. I can't be the only one who has a slight suspicion about whether or not this is your first account.

Heh heh heh heh, we share the same suspicion. :tongue:

Argh, I am so tired. I did so much stuff yesterday, and didn't want to get out of bed! But there's a new sword I've been wanted to make so I here I am. :laugh:

Edited by billyro

No and i don't believe i was around long enough to chat with ya, nice knowing this community is aweesome.

Riiiiiiight... Not around long enough. I can't be the only one who has a slight suspicion about whether or not this is your first account.

Argh, I am so tired. I did so much stuff yesterday, and didn't want to get out of bed! But there's a new sword I've been wanted to make so I here I am. :laugh:

You two are likely in need of a mental cleanse removing the thor-nes soreness causing suspicions to arise on your minds from bothering your minds.

Here's just the ticket to help; My eyes were being burned by the default settings which Windows 10 set up when first installed. I had to adjust the Brightness to half its default setting so it now is 25%, Contrast is still in its default of 50%, and I had to reduce the Gamma down to 0.75%, just so I could look at the monitor for more then 5 minutes without straining my eyes.

AND WHILE I was tending to settings I discovered, I have discovered that Windows 10 allows the Nvidia GTX 770s DSR: Dynamic Super Resolution - 3840 x 2160 res (4x00) to work. And what a picture! :woot:

As well as I can comprehend the information, I believe it takes all the lower resolutions and makes them fit neatly, and looking great, inside the borders on any monitor that the video card can manage it.​

I have a background picture I made using a photograph from an 8 Megapixel camcorder, I converted to a PNG format, and it looks like a 35 MM photograph now, now that the DSR is turned on.

:woot: I WIN!

You two are likely in need of a mental cleanse removing the thor-nes soreness causing suspicions to arise on your minds from bothering your minds.

Evidence:

1. His first posts were in this very thread

2. He knew this thread wasn't specifically about "the last poster winning", but more of a random chat thread

3. His use of the word "sense" instead of "since"

4. His obsession with Sheogorath

5. Grammar and capitalisation similar to that of Thor

6. The way he uses sound effects in his posts without asterisks

Look, I have nothing against Thor personally, but creating multiple accounts to circumvent a ban was not the right thing to do. He should have appealed for an unban, which, a) likely would have worked with a little clarification (I think his admittance to account-sharing was misconstrued - he probably meant that he himself sometimes split into two people: the normal and the crazy), and, b) displays dignity and integrity in regards to admitting one's mistakes.

Anyway, enough about this. Too much grizzling in this thread, I reckon (a lot of it by me, I guess).

Edited by billyro

Damn, and here I was trying to be as subtle as possible about saying it, but you guys just cracked it wide open.

But yeah, Billyro is right. Enough about all that madness.

*wonders out loud if using asterisks for sound effects is one the Internet's unwritten rules* :P

I win! *does victory dance* No wait, I can't dance.

Evidence:

1. His first posts were in this very thread

2. He knew this thread wasn't specifically about "the last poster winning", but more of a random chat thread

3. His use of the word "sense" instead of "since"

4. His obsession with Sheogorath

5. Grammar and capitalisation similar to that of Thor

Look, I have nothing against Thor personally, but creating multiple accounts to circumvent a ban was not the right thing to do. He should have appealed for an unban, which, a) likely would have worked with a little clarification (I think his admittance to account-sharing was misconstrued - he probably meant that he himself sometimes split into two people: the normal and the crazy), and, b) displays dignity and integrity in regards to admitting one's mistakes.

Anyway, enough about this. Too much grizzling in this thread, I reckon (a lot of it by me, I guess).

Yeah, unless there is a bunch of bad feelings which you need cleared up, I agree, let go and move on! Don't throw on kindling where there is already a fire; put out the fire first.