The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That's odd considering your equipment.

I wonder if you need to set up the Skyrim Launcher and the Skyrim exe so they are set to use Skyrim's version of the Operating system. Windows 7 and one of the service packs.

I discovered that Morrowind's Launcher and the Morrowind exe work best with XP sp3. Also just the Morrowind exe needs to be set to use the Run as Administrator too. When I ran the game the speed of the loading time was much, much quicker. And when I quick the game it almost shut down instantaneously.

To do it I just right clicked on each of them in the Morrowind folder and selected Properties and set them up according to the posted information I found on the Web. Especially usefu information too for people using MGE XE settings for people with high end modern video cards with High Def and possibly 4K.

I'm also using Morrowind Enhanced, MWSE which came in the packed 7zip of Morrowind Rebirth, an updated MWSE log, the Morrowind Patch 1.6.5d too which is by far best for Morrowind Rebirth, and the instructions for setting up. Those other two were also included setting it so in Windows 10 the compatibility was set to XP sp3 in all their Properties Compatibility mode.

Morrowind Patch 1.6.6beta was the last of the updates. Some people flagged it as being too much quest remodeling and thought Quorn should have stopped that. I found Morrowind Patch 1.6.6 here at Nexusmods website, and it has a note attached to warn people. Patch for Purists, also available in Nexusmods, is what was suggested for people who don't want game changes to the quests, even if they are a bit flawed. Patch for Purist sticks to making things align, no longer float, and seams to be connected on landscape.

Morrowind fans will appreciate the MP 1.6.5d with the loaded Morrowind Rebirth patches. The main one, another with patches for it, and another with pack with options. All here at Nexusmods.

I recall Skyrim was built for Windows 7. Which SP: service pack too; may be additionally useful you can find out. Just the Skyrim exe would need both the compatibility setting and the Run game as Administrator selected.

While the Skyrim Launcher would need just the compatibility setting. All launching tools like the Mod manager launcher, the SK Script Extender launching tool should have the version of the game setting in their compatibility setting. Window 7 and the appropriate service pack.

I hope that helps with your lag, and load cell, functions.

I can't believe it! Somebody put niphilim222 to sleep.

I'm sure once they start posting interesting stuff; like putting a picture up, some bit of interesting modding they made, or even conspiracy theory stuff, (the racier the better) it will give us all a wake up call.

I'm between tooth ache medicine for pain and fever, so I don't have much time to think like a 6 year old. I'll start thinking like a baby with the first set of teeth starting to pop out one by one (waa waa waa waaaa) soon if I don't get that relief from pain soon.

My grown up teeth, complaining?! After all these years that I thought I had finally learned to do the routine. Brush and Floss.

What do you know I learned something new. Rinse with salt water twice a day.

All the molar's gums are so tender when their roots are in trouble. I am about to start crying like a baby, since I am in my comfort zone. Only thing that is missing is the sympathizer. (MOM! Where are you?) Well! No reply! I guess I'll put on my earned Marine Corps cap and rough it out.

I WIN!

FYI. Even at 6 years old

I had times that I cried like a baby.

Even at my age

now;

I've broken the Marine Corps code of manliness for moments.

Just thinking about it.

It's making my eyes water.

So!

I've got to stop thinking about the tooth's pain, act like a Marine, and do something about it!

Do something about it! Bye Bye!

SEMPER FI!