The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

The next story! Already begun. :unsure: Prepare for almost real :devil: and some evil tricks it will play on your mind. Maybe you should take your medicine a half hour before, reading, so you don't get stomach cramps :sick: and/or drown in the streams of your mental :sweat: .

Alice?! An offering at tea time?! How nice! Remember the white mouse. :geek: Before they've been fed their sentient little brain thinks so, of so many ways to get food, Just like we do. If the rabbit had just eaten a bit of carrot and thyme he might have been on time! :happy: :huh:

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Sigh soon to let windows 7 rest in peace. I may have to go the way of Windows 10. Even though i found a ps2 keyboard and extension cable for A ryzen 2700 7 at 4.0ghz. Some motherboards come with a ps2 port for some reason. So it bypasses the limitation and lack of support for windows 7 in general when it comes to USB 3.0 support for windows 7.

I don't trust amazon for their keys and other forms of purchasing Windows 10. Some claim they may be bogus. I so have to buy them from other sources like Bestbuy or Canada Computers.

What i did wass this

https://www.amazon.ca/StarTech-com-Replacement-USB-Keyboard-Adapter/dp/B000A0K2JO/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=usb+to+ps2+port&qid=1556401989&s=gateway&sr=8-3

And my keyboard

https://www.amazon.ca/KLIM-Lightning-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B07B4ZD85H/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=ps2+keyboard+with+a+2.0+usb+port&qid=1556401709&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Did the same thing with my mouse.

Edited by niphilim222

Now that's over my head, I might just buy it sense i want the hard copy or physical disk.

I downloaded W 10 when it was being offered for free.

It overwrote my licensed Student Teacher Microsoft Word and all the others I purchused to have those handy helpful packages of software they sold licenses to, and they wrote in that those packages licenses were no longer valid.

They offered and still do, a yearly subscription to all their old software on a monthly or yearly payment plan.

All those years I had become accustomed to having my spelling and grammar checked were magically removed. I discovered how lame I had gotten at spelling. My Mom trained me for the spelling bee championship for school. My grammar has suffered too. Or haven't you noticed?