⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You remind me memories from Vice City.

That doesn't surprise me. I write the thoughts that drift through my mind of views I have seen with people in them. Unlike niphilim222 looking for his car keys I realized I haven't moved. I have not begun

because I'm looking for the key; to get me started.

Hey my typing skills need more improvement, Although i was at a loss no seating at the movies today, full and then some. Avengers end game of all movies.

Random

Now only if they had something like this for computer hardware pff mine would win for sure. :geek: :huh: :thumbsup:

Edited by niphilim222

You might like these kind of cars. Fast car enthusiasts. Cars, motorcycles, and trucks I think would be cool if seen in the Avengers movies.

Don't blink or you'll miss seeing the car in the first run at Bonneville Salt Flats at 450 mpd.

If you want to see what that was that shot by just 50 mph shy of the speed of a bullet in the first one the second one will let you see it up close.

They WIN!

Did you get some rest while were :sleep: niphilim222? If not and you still can't fall asleep...

The old recommended method of counting... ah ... no ... I KNOW!!!

Since you like cars.

Instead of sheep count your favorite dragster going by, over and over, at 450 mph.

Just the middle sound. Sort of sounds like... spelled like this eeaayow.

Eeeayow 1 eeaayow 2 eeaayow 3 eeaayow 4 eeaayow 5 eeaayow 6 zzzzzzz

Works for me :geek: .

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Sheep jumping over a fence when traveling at 450 mph??? Nah!

They would be going too fast and keep running into the fence. SPLAT! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was dreaming about some Orang Juice, "Bring Home the Bacon" Popcorn seasoning, the Nostalgia Hollywood Theater Home Popcorn Popper with the movie for the night spelled out with reusable black letters on it's little white theater marquee.

Oh! What fun it is to be able to reminisce with friends about the days gone by. Seems mine just went by at 690 mph. :ohmy:

I was distracted when I pushed one button without looking at it and only saw the start and the credits at the end. I missed everything in the middle about my life.

I'm sure glad it's on a Blu-Ray 4k DVD or I would have to wait until the Video Cassette tape rewinds. :sleep: Wake me up when it's finished rewinding.

All I have to do with this new machine, is push the play button this time. Instead of Fast Forward. :laugh:

Oh! Wait! That movies not about my family and my life! It's about Sci-Fi Fantasy! :dance:

Now if I could beam over some fresh popped popcorn it would be like being in the same place at the same time, just not in the same room. :teehee:

Oops! I left out the word Hollywood on the popcorn popper.

I checked the Popcorn Seasoning that came with the machine. Four of them. Theater Butter flavored, Bring Home the Bacon, Dill Pickle Flavor, and the labels too worn off on that fourth one to read. It must have been the flavor I liked, I obviously it got used so much that the label is worn out. (sniff, sniff. hm? what's that smell?) Oops! That not popcorn seasoning. How'd that get in there? Somebody left me their old stash. Hm? I wonder if it's still good. That's what I get sometimes, for buying stuff at a garage sale.

Dill Pickle Cheesy Popcorn Seasoning. Wow!

I just noticed for about the umpteenth time. Everything I have been finding and bringing back to the frontal lobe as well as restoring, and having to have fixed all are dated 2015.

Woo! The end of the freedom to cuss, curse, get angry, hate, and post threats speech and flames wars on forums happened about the same time.

The OLD WEST! In this case it will be called, "THE OLD FORUMS!"