The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Have you been to Hawaii?

Before I begin putting the following fantasy, comic book, short story, and book authored material here I would like to you to read... This is website that is all about science fiction fantasy and there is no one known as Thor, Inkatet666, or any other name given to believe is from some alien beings world. They are all science fiction characters created by a well known author. The user of those signature names knows very well where they came from.

I would ask Inkatet666 some questions. Do I dare; because the school who is behind the greatest collection of ancient history would not accept him if he had the Church of Scientology help clear him.

The group that call themselves a church had some interesting reading material. But their author got all his lessons from a bigger and better school before his EGO got the best of him and he went fame hungry. Fame changes the hearts of the lesser educated. The old school he dropped out of even exists in England.

I stayed with the school until I found out their 1980's leader got money fever and bank power hunger and sold out to another organization that sucks the life out of the pockets and purses of those who love learning and history..

I discussed the options with one of the CoS neophytes who didn't understand what the words "machination or cruising" meant. The man who started the CoS had another school in Sheridan, Ore..

Imo after he got the title of "The Father of Modern Psychology" he should have stayed with the school courses, of the oldest school of ancient wisdom, that followed because the lessons lead to an understanding he missed out on before he departed for reasons of his own demonized hopes. Even the leader in 1980 something must have just been a Hog for one fame title or another and discontinued his studies at some point.

I would ask Inkatet666. Did you get all that fun CoS stuff done? Clearing for dollars! And end up doing it until you got, that nonsense about having an alien control in your head removed? Did you have a Rambling mind you that got you to believing you were being controlled by aliens from outer space and get it wiped clear of alien influences?

If you did, you spent a lot of money for nothing!

If you didn't you might know the real reason I am posting here and now.

Someone is calling you. It appears you've disconnected your communications device.

And his name isn't James T. Kirk.

Pick up!

Or we'll have to leave you behind.

It's where I found out nobody liked me. I was told that I should watch a strange television show called Star Trek by the person I thought was my best friend when I dropped by and found them playing cards. Pinochle I think. Instead of inviting me to stay and play I was told, in such manner that I thought they were just suggesting I would have something to talk about when we got together next time.

After seeing the first ever Star Trek episode with Spock taking over the ship I was sort of interested, but it wasn't as interesting as Lost in Space. The real reason the person I thought was my best friend didn't like me either was, they weren't part of the television worlds of space cadets. They had more channels then where I lived and were soap opera addicts.

What dragged me out of my wonder with the growing gloomy feeling that I was told to get lost was the Star Trek series I will mention next.

The series when the ships crew finds a planet that makes all their dreams come true is where the above stuff came to mind in my own story logic. I imagined that a person is needed, but the family members can't talk him/her into returning and helping out. The way of life (in front of a TV set) was like being on the planet, "Where Our Dreams Come True", In it many of the crew were unwilling to leave. No one wanted to stay as badly as the captain. When one person sabotages the ships engine; so none of them could leave unless they could fix the ships engine another person became aware that reality was being ditched. Without him they would be stranded and live happily ever after.

The only way to save the day was get him to think they had fixed the engine. An ensign whose alien type was not affected by the planet's dream life call finally figured out how to do it. Since he was immune the alien that had not been influenced by the planet's love embrace was able to fix the engine. (a necessary lie)

The people who had not fallen under the planets spell knew the capt. was desperate and lied to their engineer. When the engineer had his dream life interrupted he blinked out for a moment. Which in each case of the other members of the crew, when a member of the crew was caused to realize something that made them feel bad caused the dream life to leave their mind, blink out, long enough it caused them to be freed from the planet's hold on their minds.

Without the tweak to their wonderful life interrupting their happy world, the Star Trek Series would have ended.

Of course the planet's owner and operations came to realize the planet would be avoided after that and they had to do some serious changes to get a reprieve. Offer vacation packages and such. So the crew was saved and they grew wiser.

So the story ended with everyone returning to their duties.

Sad, that I have to give you the ending, before another opening story, just so I can write more on the original story; a beginning to an end which will restore people to their happy reading.

If they don't like the words I wrote, then I quit.

And to end this on a musical reminder. I'd like to post these lyrics to a song, a song that could fit right in. I'm your captain, I'm your captain, and I'm feeling kind of sick, I'm your captain, I'm your captain, Please return me my ship.

L. Ron Hubbard actually was run off by the people on a small Island, because of the way he acted while there. He was probably really high on whatever people who have so much power get high on. Last I saw anything about him he was staying out of the public eye as well as possible working on an Archaeology dig he was using his money and his followers to dig.

I sense a game ya playing with our minds, evil trickery and mind bending emotional war lol. :psyduck: :teehee:

I remember a movie where the sorcerer's apprentice was very unsettled because the magi kept making him do house work. Wouldn't even teach him how to magically light the torches in the cave. He was suspicious too. As you seem to be.

I desired find a friend, and what drove me bananas was my 28 year old brain searching around forums for people who would chat with me. And the mods they shared for Morrowind.

Yeah! I could seem to be messing with peoples minds. I'm not trying to though.

Now that you pointed out these interesting points... :geek: Hm? Maybe I need to be more :devil: to give my words a little spice to get people to read what I write?

tldr

You remind me of my older brother. When I was at that age I wanted to know all about stuff I might need to know that I was sure he had experienced.

At bedtime was the only time we were in the same room together for me to ask. His favorite response, "What did the lion say to the sheep? Answer: Go to sleep or...!

If you've worked your brain so much and you are physically too tired to read a bit, why do you even bother to post?

Go get some sleep!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Disappointed?

I could repost the story about two computer science majors in 1972 trying to get people on a college campus to invest in a device that had been blueprinted in 1962, that may turn up on the market any year now, now that we have the machines and the people who know that they can make them. Discovered at a Cheney Washington college that has since become a University, no one knew it was not a MIT students creation.