⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Don't mind me! I am just sorting through a bunch of thoughts that occur to me while I am visiting this forum.

Fascinating at times, dull at time, and even momentus stuff I would like the Intellectual Property Rights to too to be mine. That is; if I find I actually discover something new and original that might become known throughout the minds of our Earthly people and desired. Or something like that.

Sure I am a bit of a wreck, but I defy anyone to prove I'm utterly useless. :mellow:

Does that make anyone who defies to allow my wreck a good paying type of work in their place of business a :laugh: rectifier? :laugh: :huh:

:geek:

Pirates?!

The character in SWTOR I'm playing is a smuggler.

The only one that isn't always forced to choose sides, although a smuggler choosing some business choices moves the force one way or to the other.

Dark to light, light to dark.

My body may be a wreck, and yet, I defy anyone to tell me that I am not useful.

I'm useful!

Why do I keep waking up in this wreck of a body if it is not useful? :geek: Debate that! :geek: Wouldn't I just lay down and die if I was certain this wreck of mine defying death wasn't still useful?

Smuggler? Ninja? Pirate? What's the difference? Star Wars The Old Republic has Jedis and Siths. Ninjas?

At least the smugglers life has romance in it (which isn't frowned on by anyone) anyone except a stowaway who got onboard when his ship was stolen, :ohdear: who is now a business partner :thumbsup: and a prospective girlfriend. :wub: :tongue:

Ninja?

niphilim222 what is your meaning when you post a bunch of Ninjas after a post someone like me makes?

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Don't mind me! I'm just playing with words. People find it difficult to play with my wrecked condition. So I play with words.