The last poster wins

TheCalliton

No more braging, i got gaming to do. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Just ran a quick benchmark in 1080p and had X8848 points. R7 2700X and a Vega64 on an AsRock X470 Taichi Ultimate motherboard with 2x16GB of KHX Fury Black RAM@2666MHz. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. PSU is an Antec HCP Platinum 1000W and my case is a CoolerMaster Cosmos C700P. Still have an Antec 1200 case. First release, unused for the moment. Best case for cooling I've had. Too bad it doesn't have USB3 and inexistent cable management behind the motherboard tray.

Last CPU I overclocked was my i7 2600K, years ago. Ran it @4.9GHz on air for two years. Aftermarket cooler was an Arctic Cooling Extreme Rev.2. Had some Kingston DDR3 1333MHz RAM I ran with the CPU (on an AsRock P67 Fatal1ty Pro mainboard) at 1816MHz. That was the highest I could get the RAM to run stable and not overheating.

Never overclocked my GPU after an Asus EN8800GTS Tops 512. Isn't needed any longer with the high-powered gear we have these days. I do run my Vega64 undervoltaged, though. But that's an automatic setting in the Radeon Software suite you can choose.

You can be all the IT dude in the world, if a device doesn't have any headroom you can't overclock it, no matter what you do, besides designing and building your own GPU/CPU/RAM.

The only thing I have slightly overclocked is my 2666MHz RAM which runs at 2800MHz. Just for the hell of it. Kingston RAM (which KHX aka HyperX is) always overclocked very well. Been using it for over ten years now.

I overclocked a computer once ... then I took up the hobbie of scrapping computers. :woot: :huh: :ohmy: :pinch:

You bricked it. Should have become a bricklayer. Migrate to Poland and then move to Britain clandestinely. Live with twelve in a small room and make a fortune cementing other people's futures.