The last poster wins

TheCalliton

True enough. Those were some pretty nice cases back in the day. Used to own an Antec 900 case myself. (basically the mid-tower version of the 1200) Not bad, but kinda noisy with the factory spec fans.

I've used an Antec 1200 for a few years (very first release) and it didn't make that much noise, even with all six fans at max speed. Later releases of the case did have slower spinning fans and were more silent but not as good in cooling, of course. I still have the case. Major letdown was that you needed to take half the case apart to clean the three front fan filters. Antec tried to do something about that with their Dark Fleet series where the front fans had small doors that contained the dust filters but by that time I had my mind set on a CoolerMaster Cosmos II which I eventually bought and still use for my second PC. I had to buy a new case (CoolerMaster C700P) for my current system as the old motherboard is an AsRock eXtreme11 and that's an EATX form factor that only fits in the Cosmos II of the cases I still have.

Major letdown was that you needed to take half the case apart to clean the three front fan filters.

Hmmm. That wasn't the case (no pun intended) with the Antec 900. One could basically just remove the entire front panel without even having to unscrew the side panel.

I didn't buy another Antec case after that either. Gave the Antec case plus contents to an ex, then got an Aerocool Xpredator X3 (the black & orange version).

Currently have a Be Quiet Silent Base 801. Compared to that, every other case I've ever had sounds like a turbofan on steroids.

I also happen to win.

I have been informed that I will be held responsible for anything I do, good or bad, from now on. Learning that I am made me feel so strange.

Now that I am legally able to accept the Terms of Service I know understood them before. But I really had no qualms or doubts because I thought for sure I was a good guy and I was ill. What's the worst that could happen? I could die!

Since the words haven't changed since the last time I agreed to them my hand was stilled when I prepared to click on the tick box. I feel stranger still. Until the feeling subsides I'm not agreeing to it.

One last note I wondered about. Just in case I never agree to the terms of service again I won't be able to download mods, I won't be able to donate to the modders on my list I began tracking, and I can't see how many Unique Downloads my mods have received in the mods page area.

It's strange that I can even post in the forums.

It was fun for me! Was it fun for all of you?

All of you win!

I don't know why it happens, only that it does. I get the desire to write stuff when I open the Website. I don't even have to be Signed In. I just see this web page and ideas rise to my conscious.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

I may not post anymore, but because of the creative writing I'm impelled to do I will be looking in from the outside.

Timothy Leary's dead, no no no he's just on the outside looking in