The last poster wins

TheCalliton

AC Valhalla sure stimulates me. Lots of frustrating puzzles to get in and around. for finding a way to get hidden treasures, construction material in chests, special armor, and fancy weapons. I found three chests in some old Roman ruins that all were under water. Getting them wasn't all that easy, especially the armor chest.

The graphics are so realistic! I even see the Raven Sunnin's shadow on the ground when she's flying on a sunny day.

I want to visit England to see some of the Wondrous stuff that keeps even some of the most intelligent people wondering even dreaming up stories about it that is around at England?

Easy as Pizza (pie).

AC Valhalla has the same effect and allure Morrowind does on me. If I start playing Morrowind I'll play until I finish a quest. Because I explore all the while I am; I may end up playing it for an entire weekend. Oblivion had me that way for awhile, but it was Morrowind that gave me a sense of being.

I could go swimming, dive for pearls, find a way to climb to the top of a mountain, go caving and find archaeological wonders that came from some artists mind from studying about history, read books with clip notes from authors whose full books I read, join a group, and build my own home.

Everything about Valhalla has realism enough to tire from it, but like that sense of tired you get from doing a chore rather then because the game isn't good. I sense I don't want to go back to work, but it's just as natural not to want to go back to work in the morning in Valhalla as it is when waking up one morning and seeing it is such a nice day it seems a shame to have to.

I am going back to playing Valhalla, even though I need to do something else. I get what I need done before I go play Valhalla.

Whatever I need to do! Gets done. :thumbsup:

Easy as Pizza (pie).

I found a quick way to fix z-fighting in games that suffer from it like Skyrim se.

Never use high refresh rate setting in control panel, switch to application mode and all your z-fighting issues will be gone. Work for me anyways. I have been enjoying Skyrim even more with added mountains with out flickering mountains and stuff.

Under preferred refresh rate switch it to application mode.

Edited by niphilim222

hey anybody interested in a ini tweak that works for something like a ryzen or intel 16 thread cpus.

It literally works, found from legitimate source on Nexus before it was removed.

I have been play testing this for awhile now.

iNumHWThreads=16
iHWThread14=15
iHWThread13=14
iHWThread12=13
iHWThread11=12
iHWThread10=11
iHWThread9=10
iHWThread8=9
iHWThread7=8
iHWThread6=7
iHWThread5=6
iHWThread4=5
iHWThread3=4
iHWThread2=3
iHWThread1=2
iAIThread5HWThread=7
iAIThread4HWThread=6
iAIThread3HWThread=5
iAIThread2HWThread=4
iAIThread1HWThread=3
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bMultiThreadMovement=1
Further study indicates 25% more stability and 20% more fps. Something about it seems like all this was unfinished by the devs, I see a puzzle.
Edited by niphilim222