The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Updated my wacky and working ini tweaks.

iNumHWThreads=16
iHWThread14=15
iHWThread13=14
iHWThread12=13
iHWThread11=12
iHWThread10=11
iHWThread9=10
iHWThread8=9
iHWThread7=8
iHWThread6=7
iHWThread5=6
iHWThread4=5
iHWThread3=4
iHWThread2=3
iHWThread1=2
iAIThread5HWThread=7
iAIThread4HWThread=6
iAIThread3HWThread=5
iAIThread2HWThread=4
iAIThread1HWThread=3
iAIThread1HWThread=2
iAIThread1HWThread=1
iAIThread1HWThread=0
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedAI=1

After it got dark yesterday afternoon I decided to play SW The Old Republic. I saw two other players all the time I traveled in game. I switched off and went to The Elder Scrolls Online. While roaming outdoors I didn't see one other player. Every creature, animal, and enemy NPC's were like stocked all along the road. I have never seen that many. Then in a cavern while getting the last part of the quest done I saw one other player pass me twice.

I was going to play AC Valhalla because the other two games didn't inspire me to continue playing them.

Instead I watched a movie called Resolution . Paranormal activity kind of movie with a twist and at first it seemed like a very new kind of home movie, I thought of some people I used to know that did what happened to a woman. To get her to dry out. She was way over the top.

While I was watching it I had a hunch. I had a hunch that someone whose phone had just tried to connect so it could mirror stuff to a television set, mine, might have figured out what another friend of mine figured out about people with the same model TV.

I remembered someone telling me about a neighbor that had figured out a way to watch what his neighbor was. He could watch a movie his neighbors TV was playing; because they both had the same kind of television set. I knew that person whose phone that had tried to get permission to mirror to their TV had a TV just like mind than.

I figured if they had gotten their TV so it could watch a movie from mine they could use a good dose of this kind of show. Crack heads or not!

If I hadn't had a hunch that I was correct I would have shut the movie down and ask for a refund. I didn't though. I watched it for another couple of minutes and it started getting interesting for the kind it was. And then...

Easy as Pizza (pie). :happy:

What a pleasure it has been moving mods about to order them so they work together. Add mods and play after each set up to see if the mods will work without CTDs or other reasons. I am exhausted from all the exercise my brain got taking all the steps of setting the mods ordered so they work correctly.

Finding mods that were updated and hoping they would work with the remainder of those that haven't been in years was a brain teaser for a couple of hours.

Even The Foundry's Fallout Who Vegas mod worked after only three rearrangements.

I feel so happy I got all of them working. My body wants to RUN around the block, but my brain demands I rest and dream; for tomorrow I must work with RL again for a day.

Easy as Pizza (pie).