The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I once knew a poster who claimed the name Thor. Through his insight and many gaming machines he offered to help newbs get their wheels for racing cars, and all travel on the Borderlands to on a PS3 too.

He tried to hold my hand and lead me on, but I was wiser then and he was a pusher, pushing game machine parts. Selling junk, that he hoarded from digging up the trash of NYC, by night, and rushing back to the North Eastern providence in Canada before dawn's early light.

Always pushing attention on places to buy what he claimed his room was filled with. Proud to show off his computer modems speed and tell tales of his achievements. Try to imagine him with twenty monitors, 40 computers, and hundreds of shelved parts for them. And that exact type of stuff below that always is his MO.

Goes by any name he likes, but his brain knows him better than anyone else. I knew him before he had a schizofreud embolism as Thor. I wonder how he keeps it up, changing his avatar and username so many times? Kind of suggests he's Schizophrenic and doesn't know one self he created from another. I think he knows he is and all his schizophrenic changes; the names and attempts to pretend he's someone else just won't fit on his headstone in the garden plot they bury him with just his birthday and the day he died next to the name someone else gave him that got him his start.

Convincing people to buy. By bye Thor. You can't hide! Because you keep replaying your MO so everyone that's seen it KNOWS who is posting there.

The modding scene is sure busy tonight, yay for grammar..

For Auction! One Username. The bidding will start at 1 dollar Canadian. Because I know he wouldn't have it any other way.

Anybody want to bid to own the username Thor?! How about you, you Copy Cat?!

Going once! Going twi...

Edited by Pagafyr

Whatever you say, I have nothing but to complain about that particular accusation. I might complain to Dark0ne or a moderator, but hey its not worth it.

I DON'T KNOW YOU.

I don't see anything about you that is interesting enough to follow. You're just another salesman, daintily pushing the wares neatly in without really advertising them.

He couldn't keep his head on the same subject for long and would forget so often, when he blew his lunch; he claimed Dark0ne was responsible for all his crazy talk; toward me. Dark0ne never flinched, didn't even try to console me for all the Bull shipping loads that Thor dumped on me over and over.

It seems to aggravate me a little when I see his posting patterns appear in The Last Poster Wins, Dude. Exactly like Thor; you are.

It's doesn't matter anymore padre.

You ain't like the person behind, Thor. I was just being social and just noting how much alike your posts are to those of Thor.

If you don't like being compared to another that used to be so excited. After this I won't bother you, Too much trouble beating my keyboard up.

After many of Thor's brain fungus growth showed and his aim failed to stay on track; I continued to falter to learn how to write properly.

I just sat back patiently waiting for anything new to arise from all the interesting stuff the Archaeology sites shared.

Indiana Jones short novel stories nearly all had discoveries and I wasn't making any stories up connecting the real facts in the novels for anyone to examine.

He went all out on every note I posted to search to find another conspiracy theorist shouting out how the archaeologist were hiding stuff from the public.

They hollered at all who would read about stuff they read and pictures they found, only most of us out and about didn't know squat about that kind of bad scientists stuff; much at all.

Indiana Jones novels were one of my favs.

Thor thought I was rich too, and said so often, and shouting out his mania on posts where I had been calmly involved looking in and chatting.

Dark0ne once accused me of being hard to communicate with. I likely was because that is something I missed out on when other children were being tutored to be so, better communicators.

Hey! Tell me, now, Dark0ne, should I go!

Strip away my posts, empty the threads one and all, and leave nothing but the shadows of their presence, and I will be gone. Disheartened completely too.

It was my intent to depart, after learning of that poor Thor kept flipping out just because I seemed to make his life miserable.

I will still have a lonely heart, and that's much better than a broken heart. Yes!

Any who, anyone bought a steam deck, i sure did. With Canadian dollars that cost me a arm and a leg lol.

I have been modding it to make it run better., that's pretty much I've been up to, also I've been playing a lot of my back log of games that just never seem to get around to playing. Have a good night, its a long weekend after all Canada's birthday this weekend to.

I never thought it might be a female who was using the title, Thor. Girls play with many dolls and tend to more then boys. They have many tea parties with several different type of inamimate guest.

I now suspect the reason Thor was so amorous toward TheCalliton is because Thor is a she not a he. Lol

Edited by Pagafyr